Seinfeld Reunion on Curb Your Enthusiasm

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
I'm watching the Seinfeld Reunion season for CYE and it's awesome! Seeing the cast back together and working on a reunion episode was done very well. Right now their doing a behind the scenes of the season and it's so cool to watch being a fan of Seinfeld. I love how they don't actually give a reunion show, but rather bring the characters back just give us, the fans, a taste of what they are doing now in their lives.

I was thinking the same thing, I think it would be a cool extra when they release the season on DVD

Yeah this was a great season for CYE, loved the whole Seinfeld reunion. Did you see the episode where the eight year old keeps texting Larry? Oh man that was classic.

Yeah this was a great season for CYE, loved the whole Seinfeld reunion. Did you see the episode where the eight year old keeps texting Larry? Oh man that was classic.

Yeah, liked the end where he was talking to the Doctor, so many good episodes this season, I'm heading over to my friends house later today, he has the first 5 seasons on DVD, think I may try a borrow a few, in fact I think I may just head over there now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back