• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Secret Admirer?

Everyone else seems to be posting their red rep, so here is my latest piece of fan mail:

Fucking cunt. Fuck you. Miz is awesome. Best Champion of all time, better than Bret ****** Hart. FUCK YOU CUNT

Still not exactly sure how Bret Hart made his way into this, but yep, I think he loves me :icon_wink:

Reactions: TLC
Calling a guy who allegedly had a relationship with Sunny a homosexual is a red rep worthy offense.

I cannot understand this Miz fanaticism either.:shrug:

HatersGonnaHate-LeonardoDiCaprio-1.jpg

Also, where's the secret when you know the guy's name? It's not fun knowing your stalker/rapist's name, you can't fantasize then. Now all the mystique is gone

HatersGonnaHate-LeonardoDiCaprio-1.jpg

Also, where's the secret when you know the guy's name? It's not fun knowing your stalker/rapist's name, you can't fantasize then. Now all the mystique is gone

Leo and Michael Cole look so happy together.

EDIT: Also, I highly doubt his entire name is Vanderhook, so the whole mysterious = romance thing hasn't died.

You should see the guy who red repped me for my "parenting skills". He announced he would red rep me and I've gotten two green reps in return.

Bret Hart vs 123 Kid was probably better than any match Miz has had up to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back