Sean Mooney!! Yes!

The Idiot

Getting Noticed By Management
Too many distractions watching Raw last night, so I decided to watch it again today. Im glad I did because there was so much I missed.

The return of Sean Mooney! Just watching it now. I never thought Id see that guy again. Talk about OLD school, he was there way before Raw.

The more I watch the show again, the better it gets.

War Mooney!!! Yes!

Mooney owns. I remember watching wrestling as a toddler and seeing Sean Mooney every week as a kid. Haven't seen him since the 15th anniversary RAW DVD or right after RAW started when Todd Pettengill took over.

Sean Mooney was a WWF staple for a long time, always good to see him back.

A disappointing amount of people will have known who he was. An 'I remember Bob Backlund and still go to Raw' amount of people. Mooney was a cool character, he had a good voice for interviews and the like and was very neutral. Underrated. Not someone you would expect to see the WWE send appreciation to on the night. Not someone I would have even remember had he not actually been there.

I was glade to see Sean Mooney there last night. I love watching old Coliseum Home Video's and he was great on it. He has a great voice and he knows what he is doing. I hope he does more appearances for the WWE or comes back as an interviewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back