Seahawks Fan Upset with Cam after he Threw down 12th Man Flag

J.J.

Mid-Card Championship Winner
http://http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2016_01/Untitled-2.jpg.f8ca692a96b53a67680ae4fb94e1a74c.jpg

Another butthurt fan complaining after a loss. I personally respect what the flag represents but the flag had no business in the stadium. From my understanding it goes against stadium policy. You have it in your opponent's stadium. Looked as if a Panther fan handed him the flag.

This is the second time this season a fan as penned a letter in disgust with Cam's actions. Was he wrong or was it all fair? Now I am a lifelong Steelers fan but I am a NC native and resident having been following the team for two decades now so my opinion may be slightly biased. I welcome Cam's approach to the game as it's unique in comparison to Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady.

Wrong or fun and games?

I used to hate Cam Newton, back when he was in college and accused of stealing laptops and his dad was accused of using his recruitment to get paid, but I have since come to love him simply because he pisses so many people off with his antics. Cam is just out there having fun. Like you said, it is a refreshing change from the Brady's and Manning's of the QB world.

Cam is fun to watch - I guess it's just an unwelcome change at the QB position. He does a lot in the Charlotte community and it's highly publicized on the news. Wilson the only one. She should direct her attention to someone like Ricardo Lockette who is a known classless dirty player on that team. Well that was until someone on Dallas laid his ass out during a kickoff return a couple months ago.

Fuck that was the saddest thing I've ever read. Would laugh if Newton responded with 'Get over yourself it is a flag'

He likeky won't unless someone in the media asks him. I can't question his genuine nature but he does his fair share of community work. A lot of those balls he hands to the children aren't just random kids but kids that are terminally ill. He even invites them to the LR to be apart of the environment and hangs out with them.

I find it amusing that a Hawks fan would call someone out on being classless. This coming from a fanbase that cheered openly when Navarro Bowman broke his leg in a playoff game. A fanbase who defends Richard Sherman's constant shit talk. A fanbase that thinks its just fine when Marshawn Lynch grabs his nuts when scoring a touchdown. Its alright when the home team does it. I live in the Seattle area and listen to this crap on a daily basis. There's no arguing with these people.

Carolina never got over that playoff loss to Seattle a decade ago in the conference championship game and Seattle fans never got over Shaun Alexander throwing out hints that he would go to the Panthers as leverage to secure a bigger contract. Carolina took years to recover to be THAT team again and Seattle wasted millions on Shaun Alexander who was gone out the league a couple seasons later.

Just a butt hurt fan. The OP is a Steelers fan. I'll forgive him for that. But even he has to admit his fans get just as butt hurt when their terrible towels are stomped on. Same as Cowboys fans get butt hurt about stomping on the star. It's just fan pride going to a sad level.

Nothing tops the ignorance of a Dallas fan, they still live in 1996. They will go into every season with the expectations that they're a superbowl team, I guess there's nothing wrong with high expectations, but damn. Most of Pittsburgh's fans are just obnoxious. I've seen at live games. They get so upset with losing that they'll grab fellow fans signs and throw them down. That terrible towel stomping brings up several stories I'll share another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back