SD Spoilers

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Ok so Rey rey has taken over Takers place, and Kane got a bit pissed off about Takers "death"

Read this. First off, happy for Rey, but the Taker death angle sounded pretty stupid.

Secondly, I thought there was a strict no spoiler policy on all the boards. Not complaining, just pointing out.

maybe his "death" will somehow result in him going back to the American Badass taker for one more run.

Oh, and this is definitely going to lead to one more Taker/Kane feud.

Read this. First off, happy for Rey, but the Taker death angle sounded pretty stupid.

Secondly, I thought there was a strict no spoiler policy on all the boards. Not complaining, just pointing out.

This is the Cage anything goes. It's more than saying "****** ******s"

Thanks Lee,you just ruined my friday night.Now i will have to go to the pub instead.

Yeah because a thread called SD spoilers didn't give it away

Because I know what a simp is?!

Also I knew it twas sarcasm, as if a Rangers fan would give up a Friday night for wrestling :p

Because I know what a simp is?!

Also I knew it twas sarcasm, as if a Rangers fan would give up a Friday night for wrestling :p

must spread rep Lee you know the score,actually got a final supporters club dance on friday night.Bowling club booze prices,lots of rangers songs on the karaoke= good night.I wonder if dave is free friday?

:lmao: I should be up for the Newcastle game on the 7th August

We should catch up bud,Stadium bar Broomland road end,i probably wont be able to understand you and vice-versa but its a man date anyway lol.I was at the last friendly a gypsy kid scored for you that day.

My Dads a massive Rangers fan and half my family are from that area so I'll understand you :p

Can you remember who scored the goals the last time Newcastle played up here,you won 2-1 that day and Lovenkrands scored for us!

HAHA Michael Chopra

Though back on topic, interesting to see the Matt Hardy/Drew thing is still playing out even though everyone hates Matt :(

An SD spoilers thread. This place really has gone too far. What if I didn't want to know this week's SD results? What am I meant to do, not go in the thread marked "SD spoilers"? Nah, you crazy. You crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back