Scouserboy98

the infraction PM I sent him

please give reasons to support your opinions from now on. I am going to delete all of your posts, and let you start over, instead of infracting you into obivion. All of your posts are absolute grabage, and an eyesore.

PLEASE take time to read our rules, and follow the lead of the posts made my people whose usernames are in bold.

It can never be said that I am not a kind, benevolent ruler

Owen by far: its wwes fault then they screww bret ! I know it was planned ....... am sure of it .. Beniot i have no sypthan for Killin him ,wife and kid disgraceful Agian VINCE !! Phillman was sad R.i.p and The von erics

R.I.P all wrestles

WAT

You are far too nice Norcal. But it's kindly worded.

He is a 12 yr old scouser, Poor kid's doomed.

Anyone that uses the word Boss,in the manner he used it.Should be hung upside down by his shoelaces.

supernaturaleyesburn.jpg

I don't know if English is his first language or not, but I just read (attempted to) a post he just made today, and I honestly have no idea what the hell he was talking about. Might have had some great thoughts, if they weren't incoherent.

Maybe he lives in England but is originally from somewhere else. Just trying to cut the guy some slack and give him the benefit of the doubt. Because he posts like he's from Mars or something. If English is his principle language, he's either very young, unmotivated, or an idiot.

Right . Cena Vs Kofi (world champ after beating Swagger) for unfiend Tittle . wich would spark a storyline forcing one man to get relessed . But WWE legend Ted and ted jr would buy the title of the winner and then cena and kofi become tag parents after ted and ted jr Make "Ted:Co" they have all wrestlings villans on there team . Cena and kofi defate them winning both titles back . vince then has a triple therat match for them all INCLUEDS Millon dollar champsioship . Wich cena wins at Wrestlemania That match is before the wwe unfied tag champsion match between Harts and Ted:co"s Swagger and Rhodes . Rhodes and swagger win then cena and kofi win the titles . then cena gives kofi his world champsion back and the rule WWE TOGHER .

His last post.I love how he confuses partners for parents.

He just made a new thread, "Whats Your Fav Wwe PPV of All time and your fav match in it"

Not only is it spam, it contains horrible spelling and grammar.

He is terrible

Instead of criticizing, we should attempt to help him improve. Off to post in that thread now.

If one more person with equally poor writing skills decides to make fun of him, I'm going to beat that sorry S.O.B. to death with Chyna's clit.

About time I get to take advantage of the rules we have here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back