Scott Hall Headed to Jail

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
- Scott Hall was sentenced to 10 days in Seminole County Jail yesterday, stemming from an arrest back in May of 2010. Back in 2010, Hall was arrested after drunkenly yelling and cursing at patrons in a Florida bar. He was reportedly uncooperative with police, and was arrested for resisting arrest. Hall got sentenced to 10 days in jail, but the time ended up being reduced to 2 days for the time served. Hall will reportedly check into jail on July 5th, and will be placed in a medical unit, due to his poor health.

I know, I'm as shocked as you are.

I've championed Hall for as long as I can remember and I really do hope one day he can get his shit together. In the meantime, I'll not be wasting any more of my breath.

He is so gonna get bummed

Yeah... by the doctor or nurse that is unfortunate enough to have to give him a rectal exam. He's not going anywhere near the prison showers, he's basically serving two days in a hospital where he'll be handcuffed to the bed.

I honestly wanna see Hall die a slow painful death for the pain he made his family suffer! I really hope something awful happens to him while hes in the prison hospital...Im glad a good Christian man like Shawn Michaels is distancing himself from this scumbag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back