• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

School Ensembles

Tim

Each school has it's own different ensembles, bands, whatever the hell you want to call them. So who here was actually part of one?

Me, I used to play saxophone, and I got into the intermediate ensemble. I was their best saxophone player. Then I quit. :D

And the Music Technology teacher is organising a new band, that plays classic rock songs, and i'm going to be a part of that. Guitar this time, much better.

I use to play guitar at school in lessons. Also got asked to play the clarinet. The answer is pretty obvious on what i said.

I've only recently been challenged. My new music teacher is a bastard, but he knows his stuff and is making me realize what kind of shit music ed I've had in the past.

That's good if you want to continue and get semi serious about it. If he teaches you some more complex stuff, it will help you out a lot later on, and you'll become a lot better more quickly.

I played flute in my school band from grades 7-11. After that I had to drop to take "important" classes.
I play piano, but that was always on my own time rather than for school. I started when I was 9 or 10.
I attempted to play piano last time I was at my mom's house. I think I was better when I was 15.

I was chosen to play the trombone (I think) when I was in middle school. But I never showed up for the band stuff. Besides that, I own a guitar and a harmonica. I cant do shit on either. (Sarcasm) I like to think that my musical weapon is my mouth. I have the ability to flow beats like a water faucet flows water.(Sarcasm)

CCS the king of freestyle and sarcasm. I am first chair Baritone,1st chair trumpet,2nd sax, alt bari sax and in the top band.

Truth I mainly play Baritone but I play all the others when they need me and I am 1st chair in the whole band forgot to put that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back