Scary thought, huh?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Apparently the Internet hasn't done a good enough job regulating itself, so the United State government is going to step in. And we all know what a wonderful track record the United States government has when it comes to being the ones in charge of things...

If the government dares to regulate the internet, there's gonna be a riot. Oh and by the way, The ACLU's gonna be right on that if it gets enforced. Hello Privacy issues.

China owns the US, just because of debt. And with the way the government has been doing lately, the last thing they need is to try and regulate the internet.

If the US is stepping in with internet, I'm guessing it would only be with the United States internet? Common sense perhaps, but if they decided to "control & track" internet in North America, I'm sure they would lose some "friends" in general due to privacy issues and what not. Hopefully the internet stays the same.

China owns the US, just because of debt. And with the way the government has been doing lately, the last thing they need is to try and regulate the internet.

First off, no they don't "own" the US, and second China already "regulates and censors" the internet, don't think they would give a flying fuck if the US gov. started doing the same

I love mindless spouting.

Um hello, if we dont buy their shit and subsidize their country, how do they exits? Why do they all know english, and we dont speak chinese?

Please young man, stick things that arent....uh, this

Between China and Japan, the equivalent of the entire east coast of the US could be claimed by the bonds that those countries hold in the United States.

They are a production based economy. They produce so much on the assumption we purchase it. They need us as much as we need them. If we go under, no one buys their shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back