• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

saw the miz filming his new movie

Buds Bundy

Mr. Saturday Night
two weeks ago i was walking home in maple ridge where i live
and the side of the street that i was on there was a smart car with cameras attached to the front and vans following it
while i was crossing at a cross walk the car and the vans were about to turn onto the main road that i was walking along
i turned around to see who was in the car and it was The Miz and some blonde girl who was driving
i called out ''MIZ!''
and he looked taken aback which im guessing they were filming at that very moment cause he didnt look too happy:disappointed:
but he waved anyways
it was pretty cool
thought i would share that with ya'll

You had to call his name didn't you? Oh wrestling fans. :suspic:
I saw Dean Ambrose at Swiss Chalet a few weeks ago and didn't say a word to him..

Going with Messiah here. Seems like a d bag move. Unless they are asking for attention keep your mouth shut. It's not like Miz comes down to Mc Donalds and tells at you while your working.

I've never understood why people confront these talents at airports especially. Aside from that time I was drunk in Indy and wouldn't leave Flair alone. He did have a drink with me thou. Fucker got me for like $30.

You had to call his name didn't you? Oh wrestling fans. :suspic:
I saw Dean Ambrose at Swiss Chalet a few weeks ago and didn't say a word to him..

Going with Messiah here. Seems like a d bag move. Unless they are asking for attention keep your mouth shut. It's not like Miz comes down to Mc Donalds and tells at you while your working.

I've never understood why people confront these talents at airports especially. Aside from that time I was drunk in Indy and wouldn't leave Flair alone. He did have a drink with me thou. Fucker got me for like $30.

You guys are tools. There's nothing wrong with addressing celebrities as long as you're respectful about it.

He wouldn't have been filming nor was it a dick move to shout at him.

two weeks ago i was walking home in maple ridge where i live
and the side of the street that i was on there was a smart car with cameras attached to the front and vans following it
while i was crossing at a cross walk the car and the vans were about to turn onto the main road that i was walking along
i turned around to see who was in the car and it was The Miz and some blonde girl who was driving
i called out ''MIZ!''
and he looked taken aback which im guessing they were filming at that very moment cause he didnt look too happy:disappointed:
but he waved anyways
it was pretty cool
thought i would share that with ya'll

I think that's awesome and would have done the exact same thing. I'm sure lot's of people would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back