Sasquatch Folklore: authentic or deceptive?

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
Bigfoot is the most common name for this supposed ape creature, however you can call it sasquatch, yeti, horribly obese gorilla, whatever you prefer.

I just love the mysteries in life. Thus, i'm fairly intrigued with cryptids. Just knowing an undiscovered organism may roam the earth sends a certain tingle down my back. Not really, but you get the picture. My research on cryptids is extensive. Iv'e quite thoroughly studied numerous presumed organisms, from popular crypids to unpopular cryptids. This is a massive fetish of mine. Fetish?! What a lame term, I mean interest.

I usually form an opinion on if I think the creature is genuine or merely false. That's not the case with Bigfoot as I've not been able to come to a decisive, conclusive decision.

The most infamous piece of evidence is the Patterson-Gimlin film. Supporters (that believe the film is legit) say that the suit is too real looking and detailed to have been produced at that period when high budget movie costumes didn't even look that authentic. Antagonists claim, well, watch the film and you'll get the jist of their exact thoughts - It looks completely fake, from the ridiculous strut to the costume.

There's a mountain of claims, pictures, reports, etc. dealing with bigfoot. Some of it refuted, and other evidence is still undecided. Even scientist have opposing views.

So, do you believe bigfoot exists, or did exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back