• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saritafan

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think it's rare that I completely despise someone, ever. But this user has earned my ire for life.

You're a waste of space and of oxygen, a complete failure, and an utter bloody washout. Go stick your head under a steamroller or something. That would be a lot more fun to watch than having to see any of your posts again.

Fuck you.

What has Saritafan done to earn a thread of their own, Doc? Looking at previous posts by them, there is nothing absolutely awful.

I think he/she made a post condemning Danielson in the Bryan Daniel released thread.

Yeah, it's just my markyness taking over :lmao:

Actually, most of the posts can be just...stupid. Plus I violently agree with just about all of his opinions. But to say that Danielson is "arrogant" goes past the line of liking or disliking a wrestler. Danielson is a great guy. It's like people saying that Cena is a dick. It's just not true.

SLANDER!!

I just found his post (i'm assuming its a guy) on the Bryan Danielson thread.

hahahaha bye bye Daniel, this is what you get for being a conceited idiot every week

You do not call Bryan Danielson a 'conceited idiot' and get away with it.

THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE!

Yeah, it's just my markyness taking over :lmao:

Actually, most of the posts can be just...stupid. Plus I violently agree with just about all of his opinions. But to say that Danielson is "arrogant" goes past the line of liking or disliking a wrestler. Danielson is a great guy. It's like people saying that Cena is a dick. It's just not true.

SLANDER!!

Cena might just be the nicest guy in the wwe but he can't wrestle for shit, but then again neither could the other super uber all american face... cough cough hogan cough cough

Actually, Saritafan is a fucking idiot.

He started a thread about CM Punk, and claimed repeatedly that if you like him as heel more than as a face you weren't a real fan at all. His best response?

Saritafan said:
don't be an idiot. if you only like punk for his heelish ways, then you're not a real fan of his, it's the truth so get over it

Uh, yeah, sounds like a little child to me. I'm betting that he's 13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back