• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sarah Palin is Complaining

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
About how unfairly she's been treated over the targets on the Arizona Congressional district where the Congresswoman was shot. You know, while the Congresswoman is in the hospital fighting for her life. Let's make sure that Palin isn't made uncomfortable though. Heaven forbid that.

Why do we keep hearing about this woman again?

If I hear one more pundit mention "blood libel" like I'm supposed to be offended by her use of the term, I may... compose myself and go to bed.

Yeah that seemed a bit of a stretch to me too. But hey, we need something to talk about to fill in air time right?

The whole blood libel thing was ridiculous for her to use. I'm not offended by it, I'm more amazed about how she has outdone her own stupidity yet again.

But you can't be surprised that she's doing it. It's been almost a whole week since she made headline news, she must have been getting worried that her sheeple were going to forget about her. She's an attention ****e, nothing more, nothing less. This is what happens when beauty queens go into politics.

Woah!!! woah!!!! woah!!!!! back the truck up, did you just say a woman was complaining about something that is totally that is totally ******ed, and shows just how self absorbed she really it

what a shocker...

If this woman could keep her mouth shut she might actually stand a chance of becoming president. Thank God she doesn't have a clue what she's doing.

Luckily, there are just enough sane people in America to convince me that President Palin will never happen. The idea of it is terrifying, in any case.

Read the comments on her Facebook status updates if you get a chance, funny shit. Lots of nutjobs taking different angles.

EDIT: When I say funny, I mean terrible.

It seems that she has more widespread support, but I think it's just that her supporters are generally the most outspoken. From what I find, Obama has her beat by a longshot in approval ratings.

I don't worry about the amount of supporters she has, as much as I do the amount of people that might dislike Obama so much that they would simply vote against him, and not for Palin. I think it's sadly a distinct possibility.

The saving grace of course would be that the woman cannot debate in any way. The Joe Biden-Palin debate was downright hysterical, and Biden was being very patient in not attacking her for fear that she would garner sympathy. I can only imagine her in a Presidential debate, where she cannot count on her opponent being afraid of being portrayed as a bully.

That Biden-Palin debate had me rolling. The only good thing about a Palin presidential bid would be the excellent unintentional comedy.

I wouldn't worry so much about the anti-Obama voters. There are a lot, of course. But there are so many anti-Palin people, too. My gut tells me that more of the anti-Obama crowd would be more willing to vote, and would therefore vote more, but if Palin were to get the Republican nod for president, there would be a huge amount of anti-Palin sentiment. It's just that Obama's in the limelight right now and more people have an opinion of him.

The saving grace of course would be that the woman cannot debate in any way.

Depends on how you look at it. She can't argue policy to save her life but because she's a woman, she can say whatever blownup jingoistic stupidity comes into her head and not get calld on it.

One thing she does have going for her is her rhetoric. She knows how to use buzzwords and slogans to get the uninformed on her side.

The woman cares only about those who support her, and has shown almost no interest in appealing to the undecided/independent voters. She only gives interviews to right-wing journalists, and actually attacks other media sources. She has almost no chance of winning a national election. I could be wrong, but I feel she doesn't have the mainstream appeal needed to win a Presidential election.

She's the victim of blood libel guys. She must have heard me complaining about her powering her wolf-hunt-helicopters on the blood of Christian babies.

Poor Sarah, how dare someone say mean things about her. Just as well no-one is calling her a traitor or putting a gun sight over her house.

One thing she does have going for her is her rhetoric. She knows how to use buzzwords and slogans to get the uninformed on her side.

Yes, and it's scary to think there might be enough uninformed people in this country to swing the election her way.

You betcha!

If she were in power in anyway in Australia, we'd hold an election to kick her out, thats what we do when we don't like certain politictians

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back