Santino Marella Headquaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Yeah, If he actually makes it in, I give him a 1 in 2 chance of moving on to the next round. If he faces Doink the Clown in the first round. And after that moment, his support will steamroll him over the people like Sting, who isn't even good enough to be in the WWE. He will slay Hogan, because we all know, roll up of doom>Leg drop.

Come on SFAC! Get being Santino!

Well, that is if he actually makes it into the tournament.

Please don't face Hart in round one:(

Yeah, If he actually makes it in, I give him a 1 in 2 chance of moving on to the next round. If he faces Doink the Clown in the first round. And after that moment, his support will steamroll him over the people like Sting, who isn't even good enough to be in the WWE. He will slay Hogan, because we all know, roll up of doom>Leg drop.

Come on SFAC! Get being Santino!

Well, that is if he actually makes it into the tournament.

Please don't face Hart in round one:(

This must be a joke. If you would so kindly as take a look at a REAL campaign you can check out the Sting campaign. I realize me and you are friends. But this statement is absolutely ridiculous. I will support Santino however, unless he is undeserving of going over. Which will be the case most of the time. I like him though.

Heck, I'll support Santino to a degree.

Against real competition he will crumble though.

Santino vs Hart anyone?

I'm using the tournament to vote for those I enjoy, and those It hink deserve to have a push. Santino comes under that - in the months when Raw wasn't amazing, Santino really lit it up - his promos were the funniest on the show, and although he'll never be a World Champion, he should be in this tournament. He won't win, and he won't come close, but people should never say anything bad about him.

Santino will be lucky if he gets in past the first round. But in all seriousness, how exactly do we vote on who is the better superstar? What's it based on? If it's based on comedy (which I highly doubt), then Santino FTW!

He shouldn't win this thing, if the SFAC was as popular as it was a few months ago, then he would have a much better chance.

If he makes it in he will have my full support, just don't face Hulk Hogan. Anyways, how are we determining this? Credentials? Santino has two IC title reigns, he should squeak in.

Santino Marella FTW

From what I understand, it's total package. Ability in the ring, on the mic, titles, how much you like them, etc.

If Santino's first round match-up is against either a jobber, or it's a contest on who has the better mic skills.. I'd likely vote Santino.

If it's based on anything else, including in-ring skill and talent.. unfortunately, I haven't seen near enough out of Santino to base a solid victory vote out of that. At most, he had small talent during his initial I.C. run.. but they didn't even let him have a finisher. He kept using roll-ups, and surprise pins. That'll work from time to time, but never against the most vet. Wrestlers.

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;857953]This must be a joke. If you would so kindly as take a look at a REAL campaign you can check out the Sting campaign. I realize me and you are friends. But this statement is absolutely ridiculous. I will support Santino however, unless he is undeserving of going over. Which will be the case most of the time. I like him though.[/QUOTE]

Well I did write this right before bed, and not at home... But when I get home, expect a full campaign to commence.

Credentials determine a superstars success and when it is all said and done Santino has two IC reigns which means he was successful at one point. He like doink brought something to the show, therefore he should be in. Santino was funny Doink was creepy. Santino FTW!!!!

Creepy Doink was an amazingly complex character taht's never gotten the respect he deserves. Santino is there for comedy, which is ok, but not for a big push.

And remember this. Santino sells. He was one of the top merchandise sellers in WWE the last year.

Creepy Doink was an amazingly complex character taht's never gotten the respect he deserves. Santino is there for comedy, which is ok, but not for a big push.

Creepy Doink was a great character and I am not taking that away from him. Santino is an excellent Mic Worker which makes him interesting. He's the only wrestler I know who can get beat up everyday and Still gain heel heat.

He has his place on the roster. I'm not arguing that. I'm saying he's there for comedy and that's it. Other than that, he's worthless.

what made Doink so great? Santino is a more successful character when it comes to credentials.
Doink has won an Embarrassing Character awards, Worst Match award. I don't believe Santino's ever done that. Santino should at least get in ahead of Doink.

Well Steve Keirn who portrayed him for a long time was a legendary tag wrestler as one of the fabulous ones. He was also played by Steve Lombardi, who is famous in his own right. I'm putting people in here based on their in ring ability and accomplishments. Santino won a single IC title, and that was with assistance. That puts him at lower than Don Muraco to me.

Haha, I love Santino, but there is no way I will ever vote for him. No offense to the guy, but... well, in a few years maybe. Unless he's against Hornswoggle or something. Then, my friends, Santino has my vote!

Well Steve Keirn who portrayed him for a long time was a legendary tag wrestler as one of the fabulous ones. He was also played by Steve Lombardi, who is famous in his own right. I'm putting people in here based on their in ring ability and accomplishments. Santino won a single IC title, and that was with assistance. That puts him at lower than Don Muraco to me.

Santino has two IC title wins. His incredibly long title reign, and his first match IC win from April 16th, 2007

Haha, I love Santino, but there is no way I will ever vote for him. No offense to the guy, but... well, in a few years maybe. Unless he's against Hornswoggle or something. Then, my friends, Santino has my vote!

And we let you into the Fan-A-Club. There are plenty of people who some could argue that Santino is better than. I would defiantly have Santino in the top 200 of all times. Let alone since the 70s.

All I mean is that Santino hasn't gotten his chance to shine. Randy Orton, for example, will not win this tournament because he hasn't been in the WWE long enough. In a few years when Santino becomes a HUGE star in the WWE, then he will have his run. This year though he isn't ready. His push will come.

Santino VS. Undertaker first round. Would be epic we all know who would win but we get to see santino get destroyed.

I dont care who we are talking about, we are talking about Doink The Clown, not Steve Keirn. I don't care if Keirn wrestled in 12 five star matches, as long as he was Doink the Clown he was nothing but a joke. At least Santino has two IC reigns, and one was a decent reign. Doink has nothing but bad feuds, and bad worked matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back