Samuel Hessingstock's Sig Section

Since no one has tested you so I will. How about a sig of Evan Bourne with the wwe title and make it say Dreams can become reality.

nice test awesome. So...here we go. This one was NOT easy...had to think outside the box about the topic a bit.

But here it is:

bourne1.png

How I got to this:

I must have messed around with about 4 cuts of the WWE title and 3 cuts of Bourne before finding the one in the background. I managed to blur and sponge the title onto him and it looked okay, but not what I wanted. So I then went..."time for a celebration."

I added a confetti brush and set the opacity to 60, then added some light streams from another brush pack. I wasn't happy with the image as an overlay though, so set the photomontage I just created to soft light, then added the new render of Bourne at the bottom. This surprisingly worked well, and gave the illusion of him dreaming.

I then added a small font at the bottom, one that could be disconnected from the image, as this caption is not...as connected as just a name would be, and then set it off to the corner. Added a border and hey presto :)

Hey, can i get a sig. Two that id really like are one with Kharma and Mark Henry, looking bad a and like a team.

and/or

One that says Fave Five with CM Punk, Sheamus, John Morrison, Zack Ryder, and Danial Bryan.

Message me if your in on doing these. Thanks.

Can't wait for the sigs, thanks again. Good luck with the Sig of the Week contest.

Number one is done.

henrykharma.png

Sorry about the wait. This was quite difficult to put together as I wasnt just happy by putting them together. I had to think about it a bit more. Got it to work though and I'm pretty happy. God bless Gradient maps as far as this one is concerned! Next one to come soon.

nice test awesome. So...here we go. This one was NOT easy...had to think outside the box about the topic a bit.

But here it is:

bourne1.png

How I got to this:

I must have messed around with about 4 cuts of the WWE title and 3 cuts of Bourne before finding the one in the background. I managed to blur and sponge the title onto him and it looked okay, but not what I wanted. So I then went..."time for a celebration."

I added a confetti brush and set the opacity to 60, then added some light streams from another brush pack. I wasn't happy with the image as an overlay though, so set the photomontage I just created to soft light, then added the new render of Bourne at the bottom. This surprisingly worked well, and gave the illusion of him dreaming.

I then added a small font at the bottom, one that could be disconnected from the image, as this caption is not...as connected as just a name would be, and then set it off to the corner. Added a border and hey presto :)
Hey sorry but I just saw this and it looks really awesome man also I am thinking of using as my sig. I also have rep you.

Hey Samuel, i like what your doing here.

Could you make me Bret Hart sig please?

I`am not fussy about the design of it, you choose !

Alrighty,IH, sorry about the wait man. Here is #2.

fave5.png

How I got to this:
First of all, the renders. These were HORRIBLE to find as I had to get 5 that were roughly of the same size. Then positioning, the punk one was the nicest render but was horribly left ended (cut off on the left hand side). So I had to use dodge, burn, blur and sponge to get what I did. Even then, the blur isnt great but itll do.

Next I created a very quick background. I wanted to do something light with it so the light blues and whites came out. I then used an easy to read font, added on a border, then gradient mapped over the image to make it pop more. There it is man. Hope you like it.

They are both AWESOME! Ill be sure to put ur name under them when i use them, going to set the fav 5 one now. THANK YOU.

Hey Samuel, i like what your doing here.

Could you make me Bret Hart sig please?

I`am not fussy about the design of it, you choose !

Alrighty...at long last...

hart.png

How I got to this:

Started up a new layer. Render --> Clouds. Then on the SAME Layer, Render --> Difference Clouds. Change the levels down, then change the hue and saturation to a pink colour.

Then Gaussian Blur it. I then decided it looked too harsh, so added a water paper filter to it. That gave it the blurred effect in the background.

Next layer up, I painted it all in black, Render - Fibres, expanded the layer so it was roughly 2x the size of the original, rotated it so it was diagonal. Hue and saturate it to pink, blend it to an overlay. that gave me the rain effect on top of the already blurred lightning.

Added the render of Bret. I LOVED this render when I found it so I had to use it. Next up, I added stars. Now reason for doing this is the back of the jacket - on the collar of the jacket are usually 3 stars. So I added these around Bret, they also add the prestige he has. Then added on the font. The whole motive was too long really for the graphic, so I shortened it to "The best there ever will be, before adding Bret's name to the bottom of the banner. Then I finished by adding a border plus gradient maps to give it a sharper finish.

I also just want to say. I like the requests I'm getting, but I would love some feedback as well as rep. If I take the time to make something (and these take time to make), I'd appreciate a green rep for the effort. So yeah, thanks in advance, and I'll still happily take any and all requests.

Ill be sure to come back for more sigs if i want them.

If you ever get bored, i would love to have a new fave five one, with the same superstars, but a new color, or each in a move stance.
But only if you get bored, or need something to do, cause i really like the one now.

Hey, man. How about an ROH themed sig that reads "ROH: Past & Present" and has a collage of sorts featuring Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, Tyler Black, CM Punk, and Bryan Danielson?

I would be super appreciative, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back