Samoa Joe "Out Indefinitely" After Fear He May Have Suffered Concussion

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
This from the main page:

Samoa Joe is out of action indefinitely after fear that he might have suffered a concussion during the March 28th live event in Lincoln, Nebraska.

--

This explains his being pulled from the ten-man gauntlet, and MVP's explanation of him being informed he couldn't go, but I think it also explains why TNA let go of the Joe/Magnus angle in the first place, and probably also explains why EY ended up being the one to beat Magnus last night to win the WHC.

While I hope Joe does not have a concussion and gets well soon, this news does put to bed the doubts I was having.

For a while I was thinking that something was really wrong, and that Joe was another name to add to the list of invisibles: Sabin, Aries, Kazarian, Daniels. I know a lot of it is contract issues, but TNA NEEDS these guys! Sabin has been doing some of his best work as a heel, Aries should be in the main event picture, and Bad Influence are by far the best tag team in the bus-i-ness.

That's Disappointing, Hopefully Joe will be ready to come back before May''.I really want TNA to start using Aries again and not waste him ):

I think Joe should return from the concussion as soon as he recovers because he might lose some steam he had picked up lately. Joe isn't as over as he was when he was undefeated but he was on the right track and honestly I was enjoying Joe/Magnus feud. I feel Joe should turn heel against MVP for giving a guy like EY his shot and it should be Joe Vs. Magnus Vs. EY and joe finally wins the title once again. While he's off Joe should really do some hard work and lose some of his belly fat because it doesn't make him look to compelling as a bad ass.

The timing on Joe's concussion is horrible. He had just started gaining momentum again and was returning to the main events. After years of being irrelevant stuck in the lower to mid cards, he had been restoring credibility be being a main player once again. Hopefully, he will recover soon from this and be able to capitalize on his hard work. If not, he may return to find he's once again out of the main event picture....

I hope he gets well soon. Considering how serious they take concussions in the NFL, the beatings of a pro-wrestler's body take, esp to the head, Joe needs to take as much time to heal as possible. I'll miss him in the ring regardless of the timetable, his health is more important.

Joe posted on his twitter that he's not injured so I wonder what the deal is, I thought he was getting back into the main event seen from the match I saw from Lockdown.

I'm wondering what's going down for real with Samoa Joe. Something made TNA put the belt On EY. I think it was supposed to be Joe's to take. They wanted to get the belt off Magnus. But I think the original plan was for Joe to win the belt. Here's hoping when Joe returns he'll get his title reign. If EY has the belt. Will they turn Joe heel. Wondering if Joe's contract is close to being up. Haven't heard anything on his contract status. If & when Joe returns. Will a heel turn destroy his momentum he had prior to this M.I.A. in the last couple of weeks. Would love to see Joe have a good run with the belt. Plenty of feuds to throw at him for the belt

Joe has been known to have differences with TNA management over how they booked him or lack of using him on TV. He hasn't been on Impact Wrestling since LockDown and there must be a reason for it. That is my problem with TNA these days: they would rather put no talent hacks like Robbie E, Jesse Godderz, or RockStar Spud on their weekly shows but guys like Styles, Sabin, and Daniels are gone from the company and others like Aries or Samoa Joe could be included but aren't.

I hoped in the beginning that TNA would be competition for WWE one day but honestly, it looks like TNA may be heading out of business. And with stupid decisions like they have been making the last 2 years or so, it's no wonder why.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back