Samoa Joe Injured Yet Again

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was reported earlier today that Samoa Joe is out with another injury. Uncle Dave reports that Joe was scheduled to face AJ Styles at the Supershow live events this past weekend but was out due to the injury, which remains undisclosed right now and there's no word on when he'll return.

Joe's last match came earlier this month on SmackDown Live in a World Cup qualifying match against Jeff Hardy and he lost a WWE Championship match against AJ Styles a few days earlier at WWE Super Show-Down in Australia.

Joe was out of the ring for most of this month and last month, so that gives me the impression that Joe may have been trying to work through the injury for important matches but probably only made things worse. For all the calls to put a title on Joe, including the WWE Championship during his program with Styles, it's easy to see why WWE hasn't pulled the trigger. Joe's been a lot of fun on the main roster, but this makes around the third time he's been on the shelf with an injury; he's been prone to injury since he's been on the main roster and that makes him unreliable. Joe turns 40 in March and his age coupled with all these injuries may well mean that his window of being a major player in WWE is closing rapidly.

The problem with Joe is that all of his years of indy wrestling have caught up with him and at his size, it will happen a lot quicker then somebody like A.J. Styles or Bobby roode because it takes a lot more physically to do what he's doing day in and day out and a guy his size will be more injury prone then a smaller guy.

So i get why Joe isn't getting the ball even if he's been gold since coming to WWE. Imagine if they would have give him the title last month and not he's out again with a injury, it would have been a booking nightmare for them. So Joe is a great hand for main event player but nothing more because of this.

Normally, post SumerSlam is the injury window, so probably he is not the last one to take a rest.
I hope to see him back, he is a main event talent, he has been impressive since his NXT debut

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back