• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sammy Orwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Sam Hillier

Wrestlers Name:
Sammy Orwell

Wrestlers Nickname:
“The Man That Weakness Forgot”

Height:
5ft 10in

Weight:
205lb

Hometown:
London, England

Billed From:
London, England

Appearance:
Hair color/length:
Short, black and flat
Eye color:
Brown
Facial Hair:
None
Ring Attire:
Kneepads, short boots, short trunks (similar to those worn by Triple H). Name is often printed on parts of attire
Backstage Attire:
Semi-formal - jeans and black t-shirts. Otherwise, ring gear and self-promoting t-shirts if soon before or after a match
Physical Features:
Well built but not particular muscular, decisively plain looking.
Tattoos:
None.
Gimmick:
Dedicated and destructive, on a campaign to rid wrestling of those that aren't in fitting with his ideas.

Strength/Weakness:
Powerful and compact, although vulnerable to more agile opponents despite the fact that he is fairly quick himself. His wrestling style is not particularly stylized.

Alignment:
Heel

Trained By:
Numerous American independent wrestlers, Nigel McGuinness, Tom Prichard

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Sammy-Orwell.jpg

Brief History:

From a poor background, Orwell is a young, promising wrestler trained by independent stars among whom was his idol, Nigel McGuinness. Orwell has become known for his brutal style that often incorporates blunt strikes and all-out force, although other aspects of wrestling, typically Japanese and European in origin, have been added to create a solid all-rounder. Born in London, the aspiring wrestler won a bronze in freestyle wrestling for Great Britain, but moved on from the amateur wrestling into American independents, in which he was shaped by several indie stars, before spending time in Japan. Finally, he returns back to the USA with new, innovative knowledge, eager to prove himself by destroying those in his way.

Title History:
HaVoc Heavyweight Championship
HaVoc European Championship
HaVoc Rising Star Championship

Entrance Music:
“Hysteria” - Muse

Entrance description:
Orwell emerges through steam and strobe lighting, wearing his ring attire and a towel around his neck. He makes his way down to the ring, hardly ever taking his eyes off of it. He leaps onto the ring apron and fireworks burst behind him and the lights come on fully. He then proceeds to fling himself over the ropes into a forward roll, ending up on one knee.

Finishers:
Crucifix Powerbomb
Frog Splash

15 Most used moves:
Sample RP:

Boston Crab
Flying Lariat
Various other Lariats
German Suplex
Powerful Chops
Dropkick
Inverted DDT
Brain Buster
Tiger Bomb
Chimeraplex
Samoan Drop
High Angle Spine Buster
Suicide Dive
Slingshot Splash
Exploder Suplex

Sammy clicked his fingers impatiently, a deathly grimace plastered on his face. He has no butterflies in his stomach, nor any sort of doubts whatsoever. He knows he’s about to make the biggest impact in WZCW history. It’s as certain as day turning into night. After all, he has something that no one else here does: discipline. And he lacks something that many of them have: mercy. He can feel the buzzing of the crowd in his ears and the energy within him becomes to much to contain. He begins bouncing on the balls of his feet, the same plain expressionless mask on his face. Finally the wait is over…

“Hysteria” bursts out of the PA system and Sammy bursts through the smoke onto centre stage, the crowd cheering in approval as the lights highlight his imposing figure. Still, Sammy’s emotions cannot be moved, nor changed. He merely stares onward blankly towards the ring. His indefinable focus becomes more and more apparent. He comes to the ring and leaps onto the apron, cue fireworks bursting out of all directions and the likes come on fully. His theme music fades away slowly as Sammy grabs a microphone from a ringside official. He addresses not only the crowd, but each and every superstar in the locker room.

.|:> 100&#37; Dedicated ::// Sammy Orwell \\:: 0% Merciful <:|.
&#8220;In case you didn&#8217;t know, my name is Sammy Orwell, and I&#8217;m here to dominate. Sorry to be so frank, but that&#8217;s just the way it is. It&#8217;s a fact that, soon enough, not a single person in the Western world will be able to avoid.&#8221;

Sammy swallows the spit in his throat and looks round deliberately at the crowd, most of whom are giving him a mixed, although overall positive reaction. He carries on slowly, taking time over each word as if this is the most important thing he will ever say.

.|:> 100% Dedicated ::// Sammy Orwell \\:: 0% Merciful <:|.
&#8220;Some of you may agree with that, some of you may not. Some of you may boo me, others may cheer. Quite frankly, it doesn&#8217;t make a bit of fucking difference. Whether it&#8217;s Aaron Craig&#8230; Titus&#8230; or even the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Joseph Rios, I can guarantee that nothing - and I mean absolutely not a fucking thing - is going to get in my way. You can try, but you will fail. In the end, everyone will fall at my feet. WZCW will be mine. It&#8217;s just a matter of fact. For you see, every single wrestler in this whole lacks something which I possess: dedication and self-control. I&#8217;ve travelled the world, learning from the best of the best of the best. These&#8230; ******s have had some crash course in backyard wrestling and suddenly they&#8217;re fit to hold world heavyweight titles? I DON&#8217;T THINK SO! It&#8217;s a wrong that I&#8217;m going to set right&#8230;&#8221;

Sammy pauses slightly, gathering his breath and formulating his next words. The serious look still has not disappeared from his face. His point will be made, the world will know.

.|:> 100% Dedicated ::// Sammy Orwell \\:: 0% Merciful <:|.
&#8220;They&#8217;re like a flock of infected sheep, waiting to be culled. Like a pack of dangerous criminals, their crimes against wrestling warranting execution. And I am all of the judge, the jury and especially the executioner. WZCW will soon fall to its knees in front of the man that weakness forgot, the man with no mercy, the man dedicated completely to his craft&#8230;

SAMMY ORWELL!!&#8221;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back