• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sami Zayn

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
On the one hand, turns like this were what saved Bryan and Punk from floundering midcard face runs. Those dark days and their subsequent turnarounds are what have given me hope since Zayn got called up.

On the other hand, my beautiful child was clearly too pure for this world and they had to corrupt him. Pulling Owens out of harm's way was one thing but I damn near fainted when he set up the pin and shoved a referee.

I fully expect it to be a full month before Sami and Kevin have a heartfelt embrace; around the same time Sami boots AJ Styles square in the bollocks to win a match. It's going to be emotional.

You had to know they would go down this road eventually. I mean, they’re legit BFFs, and that’s pretty common knowledge. I always just figured it would happen at Mania to. It was pretty unexpected last night.

I wasn't entirely sure they would reunite, I was sure it would be Owens coming over to the light side if they did, and I was certain that Zayn's current rut was simply down to neglect. Consider me throughly swerved.

It will be weird seeing Sami as a heel. Him yelling “I fucking did it” after winning the NXT Title is the most heel thing he has ever done, but if they play it up as him being disgruntled then it could work. Just don’t make him Dolph Ziggler disgruntled, that never works.

I fully expect it to be a full month before Sami and Kevin have a heartfelt embrace; around the same time Sami boots AJ Styles square in the bollocks to win a match. It's going to be emotional.

All that has to be done is to get the dead weight that is Jinder (and probably Shane) out of the way so we can have what we want... no... what Smackdown needs... some form of Sami, KO, Nakamura and AJ feuding over the WWE title.

With the eventual KO turn on Sami...

Because KO always turns on Sami.

I think using those four as a base and using say a Bobby Roode and, dare I say it, a Dolph Ziggler or Randy Orton you could feasibly have a second incarnation of the Smackdown six.

They have somehow tried to protect Dolph Fucking Ziggler from decisive defeat by two consecutive big name debuts... so you would like to think that they were trying something with him, even if he doesn't deserve and not all that many people want it.

Theory one: that hoodie is the Venom symbiote.

Theory two: this is a long con to get one over on Owens.

Theory three: I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD! I'VE ABANDONED MY BOOOY!

I'm glad Zayn turned. He has been such a waste as a talent I hope this lets him shine as a character.

I, too, think that this could be the long game to Sami finally getting one over on Owens.

I would love for this to be the long, long con by Sami, with his ultimate goal to be to not only get one over on KO, but to get the ultimate one over on him...

To take the WWE title from him.

What did I do wrong as a parent for my boy to behaving like this? Is it the influence of ska music? He used to be so nice and polite.

I think it's a pretty heavily telegraphed transition to introduce a different "persona" of Sami Zayn. He'll role play as this other character and attack Kevin while also playing Sami. It's his one character that perhaps was VERY popular on the independent scene. HINT HINT

I refer of course to Big Larry

[YOUTUBE]HhZFv_bUC88[/YOUTUBE]

I think it's a pretty heavily telegraphed transition to introduce a different "persona" of Sami Zayn. He'll role play as this other character and attack Kevin while also playing Sami. It's his one character that perhaps was VERY popular on the independent scene. HINT HINT

I refer of course to Big Larry

[YOUTUBE]HhZFv_bUC88[/YOUTUBE]

Well holy shit. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back