Salutations Friends! Welcome back!

Did you miss me? Aww really...?

• Nobody makes feces eating as entertaining as you RCK!

• Welcome back buddy.

• Let's never fight again.

• PLEAZE!!! NEVER LEAVE UZZ AGAIN!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
After kindly thanking the WZ community upon my return, I wsa greeted with an unfortunate set of circumstances. Like any real man, I decided to retire to my cold Shawshank cot and hide under the covers. I knew however, that I couldn't stay there forever (I only had a limited supply of feces to eat! I would have starved if I went another day!), and I've come back to embrace the 'we missed you's and the 'never leave us again's that are being felt by all of you. It was tough love to just up leave you guys like that, and I hope I never have to do it again.
In celebration of my return, I wanted to set up a poll to kind of gauge your excitement of my return. Now unfortunately my poll feature has been disabled, so you're all just going to have to agree that you missed me. Wait-a-tick... there still is a poll feature! Let me just set that up right here... ok... aaaaaand good stuff. The options are there ya'll! Hope you make the right choice!

Love, Kisses, and Christmas wishes,

RCK

PS. I believe in Uncle Sam, WZ's official traffic light

You got a much better reaction when you went with something controversial. How about: "Cena can't wrestle, Jeff Hardy is the best wrestler ever, Ric Flair has more talent in his pot belly than Hulk Hogan has in his whole damn Mania, and Triple H is bigger than Jesus.." Oh sorry, you did the last oen already.

Rob Van Dam is God. He spoke to me as a burning bush.

Wait, that's wrong. What I MEANT to say was that Rob Van Dam claimed to speak to God while he was burning some bush.

He was doing well before the poop issue.

He probably wouldn't be humiliated...especially because...this is a wrestling forum.

After kindly thanking the WZ community upon my return, I wsa greeted with an unfortunate set of circumstances. Like any real man, I decided to retire to my cold Shawshank cot and hide under the covers. I knew however, that I couldn't stay there forever (I only had a limited supply of feces to eat! I would have starved if I went another day!), and I've come back to embrace the 'we missed you's and the 'never leave us again's that are being felt by all of you. It was tough love to just up leave you guys like that, and I hope I never have to do it again.
In celebration of my return, I wanted to set up a poll to kind of gauge your excitement of my return. Now unfortunately my poll feature has been disabled, so you're all just going to have to agree that you missed me. Wait-a-tick... there still is a poll feature! Let me just set that up right here... ok... aaaaaand good stuff. The options are there ya'll! Hope you make the right choice!

RCK

I still have your ugly grey rep in my rep box therefor I still hate you. Once it goes away I probably won't hate yo uas much.

I dont really know you but since you're the only prisoner together with me, lets make the best of it. Because there certainly arent people who will bother to discuss in the prison except the Mod's and Admin's. Its a good deal, you post in my topic and i'll post in you'rs and maybe we'll be able to leave this rotten ordeal, together.

Actually, KB is your life partner now. He won you after an intense game of Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock.

RCK

Too bad you didn't have an "I don't even know who the fuck you are, I probably don't care, but you were probably gone for a reason" option, cuz you'd have had my vote! :thumbsup:

Redcrosse, my brother from another mother! I hope the Holidays are going good for you, and I really hope you have aspirations to get out of the prison. As I have already told you, you are quite clever, and I think you could add a lot to any discussion going on in the forums.

Plan for some overnight guests, just in case; When the clock strikes midnight; Music; Decorating ideas; Food; Delegate; Get your invites out early;warcraft gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back