[Sacrifice] Daniels & Kazarian v. Magnus & Samoa Joe [TNA Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Daniels & Kazarian

• Magnus & Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Sacrifice 2012
Daniels & Kazarian v. Magnus & Samoa Joe
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

582121_10150740349576026_31695961025_9723333_604496357_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

Joe and Magnus once again need to retain here. I don't know exactly what their trying to setup with MCMG's taken out of the tag title picture but I have a feeling we need a definite rematch with them and Joe/Magnus. I also don't see Kaz/Daniels winning the belts based off whatever is going on with Styles/Angle. Should be a good match though.

I think Kaz and Daniels is an awesome team and Joe and Magnus just dont belong together in my opinion hope Kaz and Daniles win and then go on to feud with MCMG

i figured this would be announced i cant see daniels and kaz winning the tag titles just yet maybe in a month or 2 after they finish up shit with aj (which is just getting old and needs to wrap up already) but yeah ill say joe and magnus retain again the guns should beat them soon

Much like the guy above, I think an interesting way to go with this is have Kaz and Daniels gain momentum, and then feud with a face team of AJ and Angle. That may be interesting, but they can do it without the tag titles. So, in all, I say JoeNus will pick up another win and continue their domination in the seemingly reviving TNA Tag Division.

Joe and Magnus retain in this one. Kaz and Daniels are once again involved in this never-ending feud with AJ, so the focus will probably be on that a little while longer. They could win it late on down the line, but for right now I don't see any current team dethroning the champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back