• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Sacrifice] Bully Ray v. Austin Aries [Grudge Match]

Who wins?

• Bully Ray

• Austin Aries

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Sacrifice 2012
Bully Ray v. Austin Aries
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

581213_10150768260306026_31695961025_9772857_1104882444_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

this should be a good match i always felt bully ray worked well with high flyers and we all know how good aries is tough to call whos gonna win ill go with bully ray sense i think he needs the win more then aries does

This is a tough call. Both Ray and Aries can put on a great match. I wanna say Ray gets the victory, but looking at another small opponent like when he fought AJ, it would be no easy task. Aries is gonna throw everything into this match, but I think Ray will win this, maybe by holding the tights.

I like both guys, but I'm leaning toward a win for Austin Aries. Bully Ray has been one of the best heels in the business since his split for Devon, it's undeniable, and I would have thought he'd be in the World Heavyweight Championship scene by now. Austin Aries, on the other hand, has been one of the greatest Elite X Champions of all time. Both guys are some of the best things going on in TNA right now and I'm quite looking forward to a match-up between the two of them. Hell, I'm thinking this could probably be the most entertaining match on the card (won't be the best wrestled), if they're allowed to go out there and push themselves as far as they want to.

Anyway, the more I've thought about it, the more I'm confident in picking Austin Aries as the winner. Bully Ray's a main eventer, or about as close as you can get to being one unless you're around the World Heavyweight Championship, whereas Aries is a star in the making. Based off of simply that, I'd think they want to give Aries the win. It wouldn't hurt Bully Ray to lose to Aries, and it would give Aries another great win to add to his resume. They could easily come out of this match with two top tier talents, instead of just one. I think that's the best course of action. On the other hand, they could extend this feud for one more PPV, giving Bully Ray the win here at Sacrifice, and having Aries go over at Slammiversary. I'm happy either way, but I think they'll pull the trigger on Aries now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back