• AJ Styles

• Tommy Dreamer

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv2b.jpg

Announced on iMPACT! tonight.

All discussion here.

I really don't understand why we need to see this match again. Dreamer seems to play the role as an interchangable jobber that feuds with either Bully Ray or AJ Styles. He was the guy that feuded with Bully Ray before his feud with Devon, and now he is in the same role facing AJ before his match with Bully Ray. I could care less about Dreamer as a heel or face with issues. Rhyno played the same role before he was fired.

I thought Dreamer said he wouldnt fight. I was expectin AJ v Bully Ray tbh they hav a bit of a fued goin it would of been a good match. they could of even made that the number1 contenders match so it wouldnt still b the other three for title for at least 6 more weeks.

This match is going to be a blow out, Styles destroys Dreamer. It's funny, I thought Dreamer would do well in TNA teaming up with old ECW buddies but this match is just plain horrible for him and if by some miracle he won I would lose alot of respect for my boy AJ

Spam me i dont care. TNA sucks. always has, always will. Dreamer is washed up along with almost the whole roster.

Thanks for your unwanted, irrelevant, moronic opinion.

With that being said. This is pretty much just a match to build AJ vs Bully Ray, not that it really needs much more building up. Its just yeah a head scratcher. It will be a decent enough match. AJ Styles will get a good match out of The Great Khali.

There's no reason for Dreamer to go over here. Styles as the leader of Fortune needs to keep getting great victories and Dreamer's good at putting over people. I'm expecting a good match out of the two, with Styles dominating early on and getting the win in the end due to him needing it with his status as Fortune's leader. I'm looking forward to seeing the development in where they are going with this angle.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
AJ Styles will defeat Tommy Dreamer.

They are saving Bully Ray vs Styles for Slammaverisary and I think thats a good idea because it allows the feud to build more and also Slammaverisary is the bigger PPV so they are saving it until then. As for this match with Dreamer and Styles I think it will be good. I remember the I Quit match these had and that was a Very Good match and I expect this match to be good. AJ Styles should obviously pick up the win here.

So why is this match not Aj vs Bully Ray? i really don'T understand it. Wasn'T A.J. in a feud with Bully Ray? Now all of a sudden, Tommy Dreamer show up, turn on A.J. and now we get this match again. This will be a really boring match. Tommy Dreamer should really think about staying out of the ring because his time as come and gone. A.J. should win this match and then get beat up by Bully Ray.

Ok look, these guys had a pretty decent I Quit match back at No Surrender but that was mainly due to the brutality, so I can't really get super hype for this bout. Im sick of AJ battling guys like Dreamer, Hardy, and Bully Ray, who can't exactly keep up with AJ's extremely fast paced and high flying ring work. I suppose they are done with AJ/Bully Ray because I don't really see them putting that on at Slammiversary as I think there will be another Fortune/Immortal power struggle match at that PPV.

AJ and Fortune are absolutely on fire right now though. Hopefully they keep it going with AJ getting a clean win over Dreamer here. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see them push Dreamer as a heel and get him a win here.

There is absolutely no reason for Tommy Dreamer to win here. AJ, well, Fortune has been on a roll as of late and I don't see him losing here. This match is probably to fill time for the Bully Ray/Styles feud. Styles will win here and move on to Bully Ray, that seems logical correct? I don't understand why they turned Tommy Dreamer heel. He was doing fine with Brother D-Von in their little duo. They could've done wonders for the younger tag teams and the division. He would've gotten more use out of a tag team than with Immortal. Now, Dreamer will likely go on to be Bull Ray's bitch, then fade off into obscurity like his little friend Rhino or his fellow EV2 team mates.

Hamler's Prediction- AJ Styles

Good lord, can we hand Tommy a backstage workers pass allredy? I love the dude, I remember seeing him wrestle for ECW when I was younger. But jesus dude, hang it up. I haven't seen a good Tommy Dreamer match in ages.

I hope this is really just buildup for the Bully Ray match, Ray isn't really the best in the ring. But he is leaps and bounds ahead of Tommy at this point in my eyes. If Aj can work a good match with Tommy he will have a great match with BR.

I'm sorry, I love Tommy I really do. I just don't want to see him wrestle anymore.

AJ wins this clean or BR comes out and Dreamer gets the win. Haven't figured it out yet, due to the shit that happened on thursday.

Hopefully this will be a squash match with AJ getting in all the offence, so it will help him look like a bad ass going into his match with Bully Ray in the future. Although not sure if beating Tommy Dreamer make you look like a bad ass.

This is why TNA is not taken seriously. The outcome of this match is basically like Randy Orton being beaten by Goldust.

Absolute joke.

^Its more like Rock being defeated by Hurricane with the help of someone.. You smarks really are.....*sigh*. No wonder pro-wrestling is a joke.

This is why TNA is not taken seriously. The outcome of this match is basically like Randy Orton being beaten by Goldust.

Absolute joke.

ummm yeah.. a match ending that made complete sense to he story arc they are going for is a complete joke.

the ending made sense, set up the Bully Ray/AJ match in which AJ goes over clean at Slammiversary... nothing really to complain about in this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back