Sabu fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soilrockstar

Dark Match Jobber
Last night, WWE tried to feed us that bullshit about Sabu being injured backstage and not competing in the Elimination Chamber. From what I have heard and read, Sabu has gotten into MAJOR heat and is probably trying to get fired. I'm not sure if this was his punishment or whatever, but deep inside I believed he got fired backstage. What do you guys think?

:sabu2:

Yeah I fear the worst is coming for Sabu, the whole "concusion" spot they did with him last night at the Pay Per View so they could pull him from the Elimination Chamber match was a very bad sign :(

personally i hope that wwe releases him so that he can go back to tna where he will be put into good matches and have the ability to showcase his talent the way he should be able to without being held back by mcmahon and his idea of a non extreme ecw.

I get the sense that he was happier in TNA and may be wanting to go back. Think about this: Sabu was in an extreme match on each PPV such as matches with Abyss and others. Now...he gets singles matches where he doesn't get to showcase his real talent.

I don't know if Sabu is intentionally trying to get himself fired but at this point, I don't think he fears it. Hearing all the news we've heard about him, you could see why his attitude changed. At first when he and RVD got busted with the drugs and everything, Sabu was apparently the one that accepted the punishment and suspension like a man....and people were saying that he was going to be the one that WWE was going to take it easy on(as opposed to RVD who was in more trouble). I think though that he maybe thought that the suspension was going to be the only form of punishment he was going to get...and he was going to come back just a few weeks later still being pushed to the moon. You could see though that WWE is trying to send a message to it's workers as far as the wellness policy goes because Sabu and RVD are both STILL seeing consequences for their actions even after they served their suspensions. I think this rubbed Sabu the wrong way because it was worse then he expected it to be and has been acting out as a result.

As far as i'm concerned, I don't think Sabu's really all that amazing. The matches he puts out aren't bad...and he could defintely take an ass whipping but there's nothing all that phenomenal about Sabu to me. The only reason why I would question WWE firing Sabu would be because they're limited on talent over there for the time being(since they're still new). I don't see McMahon giving up on ECW for at least a few years and I think that's a good thing since ECW is just another place to showcase some of the talent that wouldn't get the necessary television time on any other show. Once they start establishing a healthy roster though, i'd say get rid of Sabu. A bad attitude is contagious.

And for those of you saying that you want to see him fired so he goes to TNA....he'll do the same thing in TNA or anywhere else he wrestles for that matter. He won't last long. I think his run with the old ECW will be the longest run he'll ever have with any company in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back