RYDER, ZIGGLER AND ROBERTS IN CAR ACCIDENT

I just find it funny that they had to cover this from a kayfabe perspective only because of this whereas before nobody would have known. Ziggler and Ryder taking a car trip together. Kinda makes me think of what kayfabe car trips would have been like in the past when two rivals travelled together.

HHH: Stephanie, tell 'The Great One' that if he wants his pen back-ah, he's going to have to-ah give me-ah a rematch for the WWE title-ah.

Stephanie: I'm trying to drive the car!

The Rock: The Rock says if you don't give me that pen back in 10 seconds I'mma turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass, if ya smelelelelele what The Rock is cookin'.

HHH: Do you have to-ah say that-ah every time-ah you try-ah to put someone down-ah?

The Rock: ....The Rock says, we should pull in for food. The Rock wants a milkshake Michael Cole.

Stephanie: Michael Cole isn't even here.

HHH: Just admit it-ah, you love-ah Michael Cole-ah.

The Rock: Do you think The Rock loves Michael Cole princess?

Stephanie: I couldn'-

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I LOVE MICHAEL COLE! .....I can love who I want.

HHH: DON'T YOU-AH TALK TO HER-AH THAT WAY-AH!

The Rock: Hey. Do you, um, have any money?

HHH: 5 Dollars, not that it matters to you.

The Rock: Well The Rock says, do you want to go 1-ON-1 WITH THE GREAT ONE, The Brahma bull, the eyebrow-raising, trail-blazing, fresh outta money, hungry as fuck, ready to whoop your ass because you absolutely suck people's champion The Rock, for the greatest prize in aaaalll of sports entertainment; A happy meal and a milkshake?

HHH: YOU BET YOUR ASS I WANT THE ROCK. BUT GUESS WHAT? I WIN AND YOU OWE ME A HAPPY MEAL.

Stephanie: Fuck's sake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back