RVD Being Sued

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Wrestling Observer has learnt in the past few days that a woman, from Detroit, Michigan, is launching a lawsuit against World Wrestling Entertainment and Rob Van Dam for an incident that occured at WrestleMania 23 on April 1st.

Details are sketchy at the moment, but it is believed the incident occured during Rob Van Dam's entrance through the crowd, in which he is said to of "spat" at the woman. The woman is then believed to of left the arena.

World Wrestling Entertainment have declined to make a comment. We will have more on this story in the coming weeks.

Source: Wrestling Observer

I watched his entrance again and I cant see anything. Personally I dont think he would do it for no reason. Why would he just spit on a fan? Probably because the fans said something abusive. Or did something.

It's probably just some money-hungry b*tch that's either completely fabricated it or exaggerated it beyond belief. I hate people like that. I'm doubtful that her lawyers won't be crushed by WWE's and RVD's anyway, especially if there's no real evidence of a being spat at. What compensation do you need for that anyway? I'd say an apology would suffice. However, I'm sure she's asking for a few grand. How is that justice?

Getting spat at is unpleasant. And if RVD did it for no reason then he should be sued. But the chance of this woman getting a pay out is minimal. If you can see him spit on her somewhere on camera. Then RVD can probably say that she said something to him. It's not worth the time or money that this woman will have to give up.

Getting spat at is unpleasant. And if RVD did it for no reason then he should be sued.
Why should RVD be sued? Being cursed at is unpleasant as well, and one cannot sue for that?

I'm not challenging your opinion, just interested in hearing why he should be sued.

I dont know what the laws are in America but if you sppit at somebody over here it's assault. It's minor assault but you would still get taken to court for it.

But if RVD took it upon himself so spit on somebody for no reason then he should be sued. If the woman was just minding her own buisness and he hoofed a greeny in her face then she should sue him.

But if she was abusive then she probably deserved it. And in England you can actually get done for being abusive. Then again it goes with the job. Maybe she was angry about the New Breed/Originals match being given a spot on the biggest card of the year.

Well we wont know what really as with Jake i re-watched the entrance and I couldnt see him doing anything like that. But if he did ya the woman should get something, but I dunno seems like a person that trying to find soem money. That happens a lot here in the states and most either get squashed in a court of law or they settle.

She's not going to get a dime. First of all there is no proof of him spitting on anyone If you rewatch his wrestlemania 23 entrance and second, Why in the hell did she wait 4 months later to say something? Anyways I don't think he did. I stood next to the Isle at a during a wwe live event. When RVD came out, it was obvious that he loves the fans. It's going to be hard to convince a judge and jury that someone spit on you for no reason when there isn't any evidence of him doing so when you watch his WM23 entrance.

RVD had one of the best connections with the fans in WWE, so why would he do something like this?

Why would the woman X amount of months to file the lawsuit? Her defence will get ripped to shreads by WWE and RVD's defence.

This will be a open and shut case, probably someone who herd about the fan suing the sandman and though they could jump on the bandwagon

RVD shouldn't be sued. Don't run your mouth at people, then you won't get spit on, if it even happened. I know RVD should probably keep to himself and not insight the crowd or what not, but if he is being personally attacked by some loud mouth fan, then by all means, go for it.

Why should RVD be sued? Being cursed at is unpleasant as well, and one cannot sue for that?

I'm not challenging your opinion, just interested in hearing why he should be sued.

True, i mean these wrestlers sometimes get ridicuyled as they come out i bet triple H loves spitting water into the crowd. can get revenge for the fucks that boo him, besides i think alot of fans are just making these things up like the second poster said to get money, thats sad.

She probably just wants money. Here in the US, it is an absolute disgrace to our country. Lawsuits over being looked at the wrong way, lawsuits over kids riding their bikes too close to your house. The lawyer is born from the vagina of Satan's mother. It is crippling our country. If he did it because she was abusive, screw her. If he did it for no reason, she is owed an apology, and a few free tickets. Nothing more. Oh, and I'll probably be sued by some lawyer who has sold his mother's soul because the above comment was, "emotionally distressing to the dead pond scum of the legal association."

Forgive my rant. I don't like lawyers.

lol jejeje good post. and yes very true. This country has gone to hell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back