Rugby World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
I know there is still a few Weeks until the start of the IRB Rugby World Cup in France this year But Im opening up betting on this event Now and closing it on the opening Match. So Place your Bets on this event Now.

Im Going National on this one and going with My Own Country of New Zealand to Win it. The All Blacks are too strong, with Depth that goes into Provincial Level The All Blacks are bound to win this one. 20 years since the Last Victory it is due this time around and hopefully the next tournament is going to also have a great tounament in New Zealand.

I also got all of these Betting numbers off of a British Betting Site.

If Canada Win I will be looking at Steroids Being Involved or the All Blacks, Wallabies, Springboks, England, France and Wales all getting Blown up and the best players from All the rest of the teams getting Sniped at and killed.

Might as well be patriotic here as well and go for the Aussies. Their team has been awful for a long time now, but New Zealand are chokers and I don't see any other team winning the World Cup, so (as much as I hate this boring sport) I'll go 100 on the Wallabies. We'll probably lose in the first round, but it's only VBookie money.

the USA have a rugby team? Do they realise they can't use pads?

Well the Eagles do know how to play. They also have a former All Blacks selector as their coach, and they have stated that their main aim this tournament is to rack up a win.

This event starts in 5-6 days, Im not near the countdown clock so I can't go read how many seconds away it is but it is closing in Get your bets in on this great Event.

what does this mean?

This event has been awaiting settlement for more than 7 days! Try to attract the attention of the Event owner or a moderator to settle or abandon the Event.

And an interesting note...of all the bets put on only England remain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back