Royal Rumble

tnarage2

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay what if you entered the royal rumble and won? What title are you going to choose? .................... My choice wold be the world havyweight title because if i challenged the wwe champ the champ would retain because since wrestlemania 22 the wwe champion always retained the last time the wwe title changed hands was at wm 21 (in my hometown L.A.) so thats why i would challenge the world title cause 90% of the time the world title changed hands

if it were me I would go for the WWE belt. simply because Vinniw Mac would see so much in me that he would put the belt on me,

besides as much as i like the look of the WHC belt there is nothing bigger than the WWE championship

Intercontinental Title all the way, just tochange it up, and to bring back the pestige that title used to hold. Also, I have wanted that belt since Razor won the ladder match at Wrestlemania X. I'm obviously being entertaining here, The WWE title, just to get into great feuds over it.

I'd have to go for the ECW belt. I'd be the first Rumble winner to go for that title and I'd coax the champion to have an extreme rules match at mania for it. Then if I won it I'd try to defend it in any kind of match except for a normal match just to try and bring the extreme prestige back to it.

If I won the Royal Rumble match, I'd without a shadow of doubt wrestle for the WWE Championship. Easy as pie. Would I win the WWE title though?... that's the bigger question. And the answer would be.... probably not.

Why would you cash in for a mid card belt????

WWE/WHC, which ever I had better opportunity to retain.

The ECW Belt. If I'm over when I win, wouldn't challenging for the ECW title make it seem more legit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back