Royal Rumble 2019: Raw Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey VS Sasha Banks

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
With her victory over Nia jax on monday, sasha banks is getting a title match at the royal rumble.

This is a place holder match at best for Ronda, it's will be a really good match and i hope Sasha doesn'T get injured during the match as she had a lot of close call in her career but the result is really predictable, Ronda retains..... Unless they find a original way to get to ronda vs becky vs charlotte at mania by having either charlotte or becky interfere in the match and then during the few months they have left between the rumble at mania, they find a creative way to trade ronda to smackdown.

Yeah, as with Lesnar vs. Balor, Sasha is mostly just a hold over match for Rousey. As with Lesnar, Rousey isn't dropping her title until WrestleMania, at the earliest. I have much more faith in this match being a lot of fun than with Lesnar vs. Balor as Lesnar matches are a crapshoot. It might be okay, it might be great, it might be pure crap as it all just depends on various things, including how much Lesnar feels like doing or taking during a match on any given night. Rousey's matches have always proven to be entertaining and Sasha is a marquee opponent for her.

As far as the potential Ronda vs. Becky vs. Charlotte WrestleMania match, I could see them going the route of what we saw with Lex Luger and Bret Hart at the 1994 Royal Rumble in which both went over the top rope at the same time and hit the floor simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back