Royal Rumble 2017

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
Today I saw this billboard on South Flower Street, which is a street that is two blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center and the Staples Center.

6YT5DKd.jpg

According to this billboard here, the 2017 Royal Rumble will be taking place on January 22nd, 2017 at the Staples Center here in Los Angeles. Go ahead and consider me sold on going to that pay per view. I get that we're not quite ready to have another WrestleMania, so I'm quite happy with this. We've never gotten a Royal Rumble before and I'm looking forward to the event and also looking forward to seeing Seth Rollins win the Royal Rumble match.

This is totally a mock of my fake infamous WrestleMania 31 billboard that "spoiled the WrestleMania Main Events." Which it did indeed lol. This is this years Royal Rumble poster I ain't buying it.

Do you even bother researching anything before stating it as fact?

It took a 45 second google search to find out this is a slightly edited version of the 2016 version of the Rumble poster and that they haven't picked a venue for the 2017 Rumble yet. And why would they, it's only 4 months after the last one.

So in closing you're wrong and if I could I'd trash this. Hopefully Yaz or J.H. do it instead

Are you stupid or just trolling thats clearly an edited image and considering WWE hasn't even announced a venue yet for the Royal Rumble nor have they set the date.

as Kurt Angle would say: "You suck"

I can now say that this is true. At the conclusion of tonight's WWE Live Event after the main event, it was announced that the Royal Rumble will indeed be taking place here in Los Angeles. There will be presale lasting from August 28th to September 3rd with the code LA2017. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on November 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back