Team Guerrero vs Team DX

• Team Guerrero

• Team DX

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
This is a second round match-up in the all time Survivor Series team tournament. These two teams have been selected at random to face each other. Polls will be open for 3 days.

Team Guerrero

Team Guerrero is from the 2004 Survivor Series, and consisted of Eddie Guerrero, The Big Show, Rob van Dam, and John Cena. They defeated The Radicalz, 19-4, in round one.

Team DX

Team DX is from the 2006 Survivor Series, and consisted of HHH, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and CM Punk. They beat Team Farooq, 24-2, in round one.

Damn damn damn. Damn you Irish. It's almost impossible to choose; this is a match I really wanted to see further into this tournament. It's such a shame as I could see both teams going quite far in this.

Lets see, Cena is great, however that's cancelled by the greatness of Triple H. HBK beats Guererro. So we have The Hardyz and Punk Vs. The Big Show and RVD. Even though that's handicap, it's pretty damn close. Irish specifically asked the number of people on a team not to be a factor on how we vote, and I don't think it is here. The Big Show is huge, to be literal, and RVD is incredibly talented. But I think Jeff could take him out here.

Which leaves Show alone with Matt and Punk. I could see him killing the both of them tbh. But when you look at it closer, I think Matt, with help from Punk, is enough to take him out here. Team DX win this barely.

WOW. I think I'm going to have to go with............a quarter as they flip with the most ease.

Well now let's see. I don't think anyone will argue that Eddie and Cena are the best on their team. That would put them against DX. Eddie and Cena, to the best of my knowledge, have never teamed before other than this match, and while DX was one of the most overrated teams of all time, they would win that 2 on 2 with ease. That leave the Hardyz and Punk against RVD and Show. RVD has proven time and time again that he owns Jeff, so that's a no brainer. I love Punk, but one chokeslam and he's gone. Matt then is crushed by Show after some bad offense, leading to Team Eddie's win.

Edit: Fixed, and proof that I need sleep.

WOW. I think I'm going to have to go with............a quarter as they flip with the most ease.

Well now let's see. I don't think anyone will argue that Eddie and Cena are the best on their team. That would put them against DX. Eddie and Cena, to the best of my knowledge, have never teamed before other than this match, and while DX was one of the most overrated teams of all time, they would win that 2 on 2 with ease. That leave the Hardyz against 3 world champions. Matt and Jeff are great, but Van Dam has handled Jeff every time he faced him. Punk and Matt are equal to me, and that leaves Show all by himself, giving his team the win.

I don't understand here KB. Punk and Matt are on the same team, not against each other. Which leaves Punk and The Hardyz, against 2 former World Champions. Punk, a former champion himself, and The Hardyz, arguably one of the best teams to be in the ring. And your calculations here would leave Matt AND Punk to defeat The Big Show. Something which they could use their speed and skill to do.

Well as much as I don't want to vote for Guerrero, 2004 Eddie was much more enjoyable, and better then 2006 Triple H and Shawn Michaels. The Hardys have never been much of anythign, and I don't believe any of them have ever beat Rob Van Dam in a one on one setting. John Cena, even in 2004, was much better then CM Punk, or either of the Hardys, and then you have the Big Show as the wild card. This is a walk to me.

Team D-X, easily.

Out of all the wrestlers in that team, Eddie Guerrero is the only one that didn't feel the wrath of Triple H. Big Show? Beaten. RVD? Beaten. Cena put up a fight, but as Triple H said himself earlier that year (2006), Cena wasn't in his league. In 2008 Triple H got his revenge and beat Cena. It all came full circle.

So that's Eddie Guerrero vs. the whole of Team D-X. Debate the merits of the Hardys & Punk all you want, but he's not getting the better of the whole team.

Yeah, DX take this one after a good match, but it is easy to see why.

Eliminate HHH from the match and make it 4v4. HBK takes down Guerrero, Cena takes down Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy takes out RVD, and Big Show takes out Punk.

So, HBK and Jeff Hardy against Big Show and Cena. Hardy and Big Show are out next, and this leaves Michaels and Cena. This may be a controversial matchup as is, but add on that HHH is still around, and DX takes this quite easily.

Unfortunate that Guerrero's team is out, but team DX is pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back