Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Two...

APu4zJG.png

Stage: Atop Mount Olympus

Surely the eyes of the gods of the Greek Pantheon will be fixed on this epic battle set to unfold on top of Mount Olympus. Punisher, a man that does not know the meaning of mercy, recently took down a Greek native in Achilles. His opponent is Geralt of Rivia, a slayer of men and beasts alike, who is coming off a round one win over Deadpool. Which one of these men proves themselves in front of the gods? Only you can decide.

FIGHT!

Geralt would use the outdoor setting to his advantage and knock down Punisher with magic. The injured Punisher would fall down the mountain and eventually get beheaded. Geralt wins.

Yea, a telekinetic blast right off the mountain would indeed be effective.

In a bug Punisher fan myself, but there is simply no argument for him. Deadpool specializes in the same things Pun does, but also has super powers and he was no match for Geralt.

When you go speciality for specialty, Punisher is a weaker version of Deadoool, who was bested by Geralt last round.

I just want to mention that I went out and bought Witcher 3 with a season pass, and am currently trying to burn through it so I'll have a reference on Geralt in future encounters. Yeah; Geralt would handidly win this one. Punisher would be struggling to breath on Mount Olympus, and he'd be beaten under normal conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back