Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Two...

GwbcndC.png

Stage: New York City Subway Car

A New York City Subway Car shoots down the tracks occupied by just two beings. One, a Greek Legend with the strength of the gods flowing through his veins and a victory over the God-Killer Kratos under his belt. On the other end of the car is Kirby, the savior of dreamland, and victor of a round one bout with Wakanda's warrior prince, Black Panther. Which of these two combatants gets off at their stop in one piece? You decide!

FIGHT!

This is a tough one. Hercules may very well outclass Kirby in strength and durability. Add to that that they are fighting in a subway car and you severely lower Kirby's mobility?

Can the environment be destroyed? That is definitely going to effect my argument and vote.

Kirby immediately tries to suck up as many seats and metal as he can, Hercules stomps on Kirby's head and he crashes out of the back of the subway car. An injured Kirby looks for mercy but Hercules picks him up and rips him in half. A group of nearby teenage girls scream out in shock. Hercules wins, flawless victory.

I'm curious as to whether or not someone is going to argue Hercules wouldn't know what to do with himself in a New York Subway Car, being from Ancient Greece and all.

The only way Kirby could win this fight, in my estimation, is if he sucked in Hercules and absorbed his strength. Unfortunately for Kirby, all Hercules needs to do is grab hold of one of those subway strap things that hangs from the bar. Good luck breaking Hercules' grip, Kirby.

Once Kirby decides that inhaling Hercules won't work, it'll come down to hand to hand combat, and that's where Hercules will just smush the shit out of Kirby.

Yeah this is one sided. That sucking/absorbing power of Kirby can only get him so far (yet somehow it got him past a martial artist) and whatever other attacks he has isn't going to stop a demigod. Hercules grabs Kirby and pulls on either side of his mouth (meaning the sucking power is facing away from Herc) and rips him in half to win.

Crazy as it sounds, it's hard for me to side against someone that can literally suck in an entire body and digest or spit it out at will. On paper this looks one-sided in favor of Herc. But I wouldn't underestimate Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back