• The Flash & Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND THREE

7gi6oya.png

Both these teams had interesting round two matches. Sora & Nick Fury just barely eked out a win against Cyclops and M. Bison, and while Flash and Zero won fairly easily, they did have to compete against two other teams. It's a new match and the players are fresh, but which team goes on to the Elite 8?

FIGHT!

There's a very simple method to how Sora and Fury get a relatively easy victory off Flash and Zero. At the start of the battle Sora uses a graviga spell followed by a magnet spell causing both Flash and Zero to be summoned above the keyblade. Fury shoots them up causing Flash to die and Zero to be very harmed. A keyblade shot later and this match is over.

Doesn't help that Sora can once again stop time on Flash rendering his speed useless.

There's a very simple method to how Sora and Fury get a relatively easy victory off Flash and Zero. At the start of the battle Sora uses a graviga spell followed by a magnet spell causing both Flash and Zero to be summoned above the keyblade. Fury shoots them up causing Flash to die and Zero to be very harmed. A keyblade shot later and this match is over.

Listen here, you little shit. Flash and Zero are not cardboard cut outs, they're god damn hero's. The Flash, is for all intents and purposes untaggable by even upper-tier hero's like Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. If Sora wants to land the graviga attack on Flash, he needs to target him and land the hit on Flash. Who by the fucking way, is the fastest man in not only the tournament, but in the world.

Zero, can and will evade the attack, and so will Flash, and he will slice Sora's pre-puberty ass into little pieces before Flash makes short work of both Fury and Sora.

Doesn't help that Sora can once again stop time on Flash rendering his speed useless.

Flash can move through time, asshat. Rules of time don't apply to Flash.

Flash and Zero are my personal dark horse team to win this thing. And to be honest, they don't even need Zero here, he just comes as an added bonus. Flash is the one winning this fight alone.

Sora won't even have time to do anything before Flash is in his face, kicking his ass. The keyblade is useless, as he won't even have time to use it. Flash is a very competent close combat fighter as seen in the Injustice fighting game, so couple that with super speed, and Sora will have barely enough time to react.

I don't care if you're the most accurate gunslinger in the world, You are not hitting Flash with projectiles. No ifs or buts about it, he is FAR too fast to be hit by bullets. Flash could beat Nicky if given enough time alone; with Zero, this is an onslaught Fury cannot cope with.

Easy win for Flash and Zero here.

Listen here, you little shit.

I'm going to listen. The expletives probably are unnecessary though.

Flash and Zero are not cardboard cut outs, they're god damn hero's.

So are Sora and Nick Fury. However in this case this battle easily goes to Sora and Fury however I'll indulge you.

The Flash, is for all intents and purposes untaggable by even upper-tier hero's like Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. If Sora wants to land the graviga attack on Flash, he needs to target him and land the hit on Flash.
WRONG!

You cearly don't have much of a comprehension with the most up to date Kingdom Heart abilities. As seen in Dream Drop Descent Sora betters his ability with Zero Graviza. What does this do? It only (without targeting mind you) takes every enemy in the room, hurls them up in to the air, AND MAKES THEM TELEPORT TO THE KEYBLADE. This spell lasts for approximately 10 seconds. How does one do create this spell? Simply by thinking it. It takes more than one punch to knock Sora out and simply by thinking the spell he has the ability to eliminate Flash and Zero's best abilities. This would cause both opponents to be in a nice targetable spot for shooting and with the timing of the spell both Sora and Fury could have a field day dicing the opponents up. Also not to mention that the effects of the spell leaves its enemies confused.

And before you mention Flash could run to another dimension, remember that it's a neutral battlefield where everything would be considered the same room so that's a no can do.

Who by the fucking way, is the fastest man in not only the tournament, but in the world.

Thanks for the description. Now tell me why Flash has lost countless battles before this?

Zero, can and will evade the attack, and so will Flash, and he will slice Sora's pre-puberty ass into little pieces before Flash makes short work of both Fury and Sora.

It's impossible to dodge... Magic is a bitch. ;)

Flash can move through time, asshat. Rules of time don't apply to Flash.

Sora can make it so there's no time to run through. Ergo, Flash is trapped. He's super fast but Sora could halt everything... Not to mention this wasn't the point I was arguing.

Flash and Zero are my personal dark horse team to win this thing. And to be honest, they don't even need Zero here, he just comes as an added bonus. Flash is the one winning this fight alone.

Hmm, I'm not too sure about this.

Sora won't even have time to do anything before Flash is in his face, kicking his ass.

Last I checked Flash isn't really one who rushes into battles. Just because Flash could doesn't mean he would. Same rules apply to Batman and other heroes. Even though they could kill they often don't. Natural Flash needs to be the Flash described. Sora having watched the previous rounds would know about the speed. All Flash knows is Sora can freeze time, this gravity magnet as explained about is totally an unknown.

The keyblade is useless, as he won't even have time to use it.
By my logic he has about 10 seconds to use it.

Flash is a very competent close combat fighter as seen in the Injustice fighting game, so couple that with super speed, and Sora will have barely enough time to react.

This is where the main problems of your arguments like. For instance Solomon Grundy and Doomsday who are arguably some of the slowest characters in the game can land hits on Flash. If they can sure a magic using Sora could... Oh but you're going to say the Flash isn't using his abilities in the game and therefore it's a mute point. My rebuttal if he isn't using abilities in the game why would he use it now in the SAME SCENARIO?

I don't care if you're the most accurate gunslinger in the world, You are not hitting Flash with projectiles. No ifs or buts about it, he is FAR too fast to be hit by bullets.

Except for the fact that in this scenario both opponents wouldn't be moving and The Flash has pretty bad defensive stats.

Flash could beat Nicky if given enough time alone; with Zero, this is an onslaught Fury cannot cope with.

Easy win for Flash and Zero here.

Yah, magic effects everyone. If Fury would be given any time surely Sora would and therefore all it would take is one spell to be a very easy victory for Sora ad Fury.

I won't indulge on too much of Pancake's stuff, he has his own argument as I do mine. However, there are some points that are quite frankly ridiculous.

I know you've played Pokemon and heard of the evasion stat change. Flash's evasion is off the charts, as is his speed. I'm not a fan of the Kingdom Hearts games, but I'll just go with your assumption that magic can't be dodged. Occam's razor can't be applied, so let's go with real world physics. Speed can evade projectile magic and move out of range of other sorts of magic, or deal with the magic user before performing the spell. (I know magic isn't real btw, but Sora would take time to perform magic in both his world and this one). Therefore, according to my expert analysis, magic can be dodged, at least by Flash.

Sora can make it so there's no time to run through. Ergo, Flash is trapped. He's super fast but Sora could halt everything... Not to mention this wasn't the point I was arguing.

Show me evidence to prove to me you're not twisting your favourite character's abilities. Solid Snake and Sabrewulf are some of my favourite characters, yet I was honest about their abilities. I'm not 100% sure if you are though.

Last I checked Flash isn't really one who rushes into battles. Just because Flash could doesn't mean he would. Same rules apply to Batman and other heroes. Even though they could kill they often don't. Natural Flash needs to be the Flash described. Sora having watched the previous rounds would know about the speed. All Flash knows is Sora can freeze time, this gravity magnet as explained about is totally an unknown.

:icon_neutral:

Doc and JGlass have said time and time again that opponents only knowing names. And don't spout bullshit about Flash = Speed, because Flash could easily equal light or electricity also.

Also, Flash's MAIN ADVANTAGE is to rush into battle and take his enemy by surprise here. This is the reason why he's won his earlier rounds. He could easily do it again and defeat Sora before he can even react.

:lmao:

Whilst getting his ass kicked?

This is where the main problems of your arguments like. For instance Solomon Grundy and Doomsday who are arguably some of the slowest characters in the game can land hits on Flash. If they can sure a magic using Sora could... Oh but you're going to say the Flash isn't using his abilities in the game and therefore it's a mute point. My rebuttal if he isn't using abilities in the game why would he use it now in the SAME SCENARIO?

No, because for one, Injustice is a 2D Fighting Game, so Flash is limited in his ability to dodge for starters. 2, the game needs to be fucking balanced. How fun would a game be if there was a character that was nearly impossible to hit?

Except for the fact that in this scenario both opponents wouldn't be moving and The Flash has pretty bad defensive stats.

I see you raise a somewhat good point, but alas, my contingency Zero comes in, who is more than resistant to normal human projectiles and bullets. Also, it' s not like Flash would be standing still and beating up Sora. Don't underestimate Flash's defence too, it's not outstanding, but it's certainly not bad.

Yah, magic effects everyone. If Fury would be given any time surely Sora would and therefore all it would take is one spell to be a very easy victory for Sora ad Fury.

Except Sora would be maimed to the point of not being able to fight after encountering Flash? Whilst Fury would be pre-occupied with Zero.

I won't indulge on too much of Pancake's stuff, he has his own argument as I do mine. However, there are some points that are quite frankly ridiculous.

I applaud you for admitting some points he makes are ridiculous. ;)

I know you've played Pokemon and heard of the evasion stat change. Flash's evasion is off the charts, as is his speed. I'm not a fan of the Kingdom Hearts games, but I'll just go with your assumption that magic can't be dodged. Occam's razor can't be applied, so let's go with real world physics. Speed can evade projectile magic and move out of range of other sorts of magic, or deal with the magic user before performing the spell. (I know magic isn't real btw, but Sora would take time to perform magic in both his world and this one). Therefore, according to my expert analysis, magic can be dodged, at least by Flash.
First and foremost Zero Graviza is not a "projectile magic."

[YOUTUBE]O9JL0hXP-kU[/YOUTUBE]

Points I want you to take note of.

A) He simply had to raise the keyblade to make it happen although other characters in the game can do it without doing anything.

B) No projectiles were launched.

C) Within a second every villain in the map was held above his head

D) His allies being the ones still moving beat down all the opponents in the air. In this battle that would be Nick Fury shooting them down which would indeed cause Flash to die due to lack of armor

E) Nobody was locked on for it to happen and the magic itself injured the opponents and if the video ran longer you would see the rest of the villains confused.

Show me evidence to prove to me you're not twisting your favourite character's abilities. Solid Snake and Sabrewulf are some of my favourite characters, yet I was honest about their abilities. I'm not 100% sure if you are though.

How Sora can quite literally freeze time.

In Kingdom Hearts, Stop prevents a target from moving for a short amount of time. The higher-tier Stopra and Stopga have a greater range of effect. The duration of the Stop effect, in seconds, is determined by the following equation:
Time = (Maximum MP) + 2
When a stopped enemy is attacked, they receive none of the damage dealt to them until the effect wears off.

You may ask where time itself is mentioned and for that I'd refer you to the secret boss fight against the Phantom where the time on the grand clock freezes.

Doc and JGlass have said time and time again that opponents only knowing names. And don't spout bullshit about Flash = Speed, because Flash could easily equal light or electricity also.

From the official rules

The matches have no pre-game warmup time
Imagine this tournament like a fighting game. As soon as the word "FIGHT!" is mentioned, the competitors can do whatever they want to each other. Beforehand, however, they only know their names and what they saw in the previous round. No arguing that Iron Man would have made a special suit of armor for killing his opponent.

Ergo Sora would indeed know Flash's speed.

Also, Flash's MAIN ADVANTAGE is to rush into battle and take his enemy by surprise here. This is the reason why he's won his earlier rounds. He could easily do it again and defeat Sora before he can even react.

He could but wouldn't. Plus Fury being an excellent tactician would know Flash would do this and simply fire his gun at the start of the battle rendering Flash dead...

No, because for one, Injustice is a 2D Fighting Game, so Flash is limited in his ability to dodge for starters. 2, the game needs to be fucking balanced. How fun would a game be if there was a character that was nearly impossible to hit?

My point was how is using that video game as a means to show his fighting abilitiy fair when you just said they try and balance it?

I see you raise a somewhat good point, but alas, my contingency Zero comes in, who is more than resistant to normal human projectiles and bullets. Also, it' s not like Flash would be standing still and beating up Sora. Don't underestimate Flash's defence too, it's not outstanding, but it's certainly not bad.
I even said that once Flash gets eliminated Zero would probably still be around albeit hurt due to his defense. But I'd take Sora and Fury any day instead of Zero.

So are Sora and Nick Fury. However in this case this battle easily goes to Sora and Fury however I'll indulge you.

Fury, and Sora are child's play compared to the things Flash and Zero have down to save their respective worlds/universes.

You cearly don't have much of a comprehension with the most up to date Kingdom Heart abilities. As seen in Dream Drop Descent Sora betters his ability with Zero Graviza. What does this do? It only (without targeting mind you) takes every enemy in the room, hurls them up in to the air, AND MAKES THEM TELEPORT TO THE KEYBLADE.

So if we're going to argue abilities that characters have gathered over the years than Flash has access to the Blue and White Lantern rings and decimates Sora to another dimension. He wins, and Sora's 13 year old ass spends the rest of his life being flung through and endless count of wormholes.

This spell lasts for approximately 10 seconds. How does one do create this spell? Simply by thinking it. It takes more than one punch to knock Sora out and simply by thinking the spell he has the ability to eliminate Flash and Zero's best abilities.

Flash moves at speeds far faster than light, who's to say he doesn't knock Sora right onto his ass before Sora could even think about using Graviza on Flash or Zero. Remember, it's the the Flash we're talking about here. He thinks, moves, reacts, and acts at speeds far beyond what Sora and his auto-lock child ass can imagine.

This would cause both opponents to be in a nice targetable spot for shooting and with the timing of the spell both Sora and Fury could have a field day dicing the opponents up. Also not to mention that the effects of the spell leaves its enemies confused.

Yeah, if Flash and Zero were stupidly inept heartless with no thought process other than to run blindly at Sora, than maybe you have a point, but we're talking about boss level foes for Sora, which don't just willingly teleport to Sora's mindless, and unthought of attacks.

And before you mention Flash could run to another dimension, remember that it's a neutral battlefield where everything would be considered the same room so that's a no can do.

I never made the assumption he could run into another dimension, I only stated he can run through time. Which on several instances he has done instantly. He ran three seconds forward in time to avoid a black Lantern ring from being placed upon his finger. He could very easily do it again and spend those three seconds bitch slapping the shit out of Sora's health bar.

Thanks for the description. Now tell me why Flash has lost countless battles before this?

Because he's a superhero, superhero's need to lose from time and again in order to make their villains look somewhat adept. Not like Japan, which appeals to make *******s like you live out fantasies that 14 year old boys can team up with Micky Mouse so they could spit-roast another 15 year old boy.

Besides that, the DC Rogue gallery is far more powerful on average than what Sora has fought through. While Sora had to face Captain Hook from Peter Pan, or Winnie the Pooh, Flash was facing off against the Black Lantern Corp, Gorilla Grodd, Deathstroke, Amazo, and sometimes even Superman when the need came for it.

Flash and Zero are not Heartless, and they are sure as shit not Barbosa or Captain Hook. They're a team that has sliced and diced through the toughest enemies in their universes while Sora has needed the aide of Donald Duck and Goofy to beat people. If that alone doesn't tell

Who says it could even affect them? I'm sure plenty of boss fights the Graviza was rendered useless because they weren't mindless lumps of black paint. Besides that, Flash has faced off against Zattana, Circe, and Doctor Strange, he's more than capable of evading magic.

Know what's a bitch? The speed force. The thing that lets Flash do all these wonderful things while Sora is left stroking his Keyblade to pictures of Rikku.

The point your arguing is stupid, and you should feel stupid. Flash doesn't need time he doesn't need time. What Sora would need to beat Flash is a prayer.

Last I checked Flash isn't really one who rushes into battles. Just because Flash could doesn't mean he would.

Are you really making this argument. Seriously. No seriously? You're the one who has made Sora's claim to fame is one/two spells that he would use off the drop of a hat and now you wanna insist that Flash wouldn't take out Sora in one hit because "it's just not how he would roll."

You're a horrible, horrible person and I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease because of this one sentence alone.

Same rules apply to Batman and other heroes. Even though they could kill they often don't.

Flash has taken out much tougher enemies than Sora without needing to kill them. If Sora is so powerful than he will be able to survive 130 mph punches (and that's being extremely generous) without the blows knocking Sora's head right off his body.

Natural Flash needs to be the Flash described. Sora having watched the previous rounds would know about the speed. All Flash knows is Sora can freeze time, this gravity magnet as explained about is totally an unknown.

And in this sense, Flash would know that Sora is the heavy hitter of the team and run around the world 2 times and land a punch so hard on Sora it sends him to fucking Africa, where he could fuck all the ducks and dogs he wants.

Flash could finish half of the people in this tournament in 10 seconds. Sora the 10 year old boy wonder is no different.

Reactions: TLC
I applaud you for admitting some points he makes are ridiculous. ;)

No, I was on about yours, and the ones that you gave to Pancake. Pancake's post was fine.
First and foremost Zero Graviza is not a "projectile magic."

[YOUTUBE]O9JL0hXP-kU[/YOUTUBE]

Points I want you to take note of.

A) He simply had to raise the keyblade to make it happen although other characters in the game can do it without doing anything. Not fast enough for Flash.

B) No projectiles were launched. And?

C) Within a second every villain in the map was held above his head Not fast enough for Flash.

D) His allies being the ones still moving beat down all the opponents in the air. In this battle that would be Nick Fury shooting them down which would indeed cause Flash to die due to lack of armor Flash and Zero can handle bullets. Zero can shoot back. Also, not fast enough for Flash.

E) Nobody was locked on for it to happen and the magic itself injured the opponents and if the video ran longer you would see the rest of the villains confused. That doesn't matter.

Did I mention not fast enough for Flash?

How Sora can quite literally freeze time.

That's just freezing Flash, not time. Again, not fast enough for Flash.

You may ask where time itself is mentioned and for that I'd refer you to the secret boss fight against the Phantom where the time on the grand clock freezes.

So time freezes for one individual or target? Not to mention not fast enough for Flash.

From the official rules

That means Sora and Fury's last rounds.

He could but wouldn't. Plus Fury being an excellent tactician would know Flash would do this and simply fire his gun at the start of the battle rendering Flash dead...

Except he's been doing it in everyone's arguments as to how he got this far now. Why would he stop now? Also, we've already established Fury is not hitting Flash with bullets.

My point was how is using that video game as a means to show his fighting abilitiy fair when you just said they try and balance it?

Did you even think that point through?

I even said that once Flash gets eliminated Zero would probably still be around albeit hurt due to his defense. But I'd take Sora and Fury any day instead of Zero.

But Flash isn't getting eliminated.

I think I'm done with the multi quote shenanigans for a while. However there's only one thing I'd like to bring up before I have to pick up my laundry. Sora has the ability to duel wield keyblades. Why do I mention this? It's because of the fact that if indeed Flash rushes Sora then Sora can effectively block all sides of himself especially if Sora automatically turned into a drive mode. Flash running into a keyblade at a high speed would pretty much knock himself out and this is without Sora even having to use magic.

Flash is too fast for even that to be a possibility I'm afraid for starters. Also, why would that be Sora's first instinct? Wouldn't he try to use magic like you said?

Flash is too fast for even that to be a possibility I'm afraid for starters. Also, why would that be Sora's first instinct? Wouldn't he try to use magic like you said?

Screw it, whilst waiting for laundry I'm going to respond on my phone but I can't multi quote. I'm simply suggesting other ways Sora (and Fury) could win. When Sora transforms into Drive Mode he can't be hurt during transformation leading to the rush being ineffective causing Sora to have time to parry and use magic. Of course if I were Sora I'd use magic first but for sake of arguing somethig besides magic I felt arguing Magic based attacks would be interesting.

So why would he use Drive mode straight away and not use magic?

And once again, I refer you to the line made famous by the user Fallout from Wrestlezone Forums: Not fast enough for Flash.

So why would he use Drive mode straight away and not use magic?

And once again I offer you the opinion that he most likely wouldn't end up using drive mode right at the start of the battle. However considering drive mode can indeed give him a replenished health bar I figured it would indeed be used once in this battle and therefore it was necessary to bring up that for a brief moment Sora will be untouchable and then subsequently duel wielded which hasn't been argued yet for Sora so it is indeed a strategy that could be use to combat Flash in a worse case scenario.

Plus you're failing to remember one Nick Fury who does matter in this fight. Although Sora may not always have the most level head Fury is a master tactician and going into the battle seeing Flash's previous rounds Fury could indeed create a plan to eliminate Flash rendering this two on one because Zero would have no time to help Flash out due to his run and run nature. He could be speedily falling into a trap without knowing it.

Regardless if I were Sora I'd lead with a magic attack that should lead to an easy victory however just remember he can use his keyblade a which I don't want being overlooked.

And once again, I refer you to the line made famous by the user Fallout from Wrestlezone Forums: Not fast enough for Flash.

No Sora and Fury defeating Zero and Flash can't come fast enough.

Look Mac, I understand you're a Sora fan, and that's OK. But you simply haven't provided me with a good reason that Sora can:

A: React faster than Flash
B: Damage Flash before Flash gets in
C: Have Fury hit Flash, whilst Fury is combating Zero (with Zero being bulletproof, this'll probably be a win for Zero, not counting Flash)
D: Not try to use magic against Flash.

There is simply no way Flash can be stopped in this fight. Sora and Fury are a good team in their own right, but Flash and Zero are not only the superior team, they have the significant advantage in this fight.

To address your point on drive mode, once again, Sora won't have a chance when Flash is in his face beating him up. Fury will be pre-occupied as it is, let alone Flash is more than fast enough to dodge bullets.

I want to get this straight:

NOBODY SEES WHAT ANOTHER TEAM DOES IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS. That line refers to SORA AND NICK FURY SEEING THE STUFF IN THEIR ROUNDS, NOT SORA AND NICK FURY SEEING FLASH AND ZERO IN THEIR ROUNDS. You've been using the same logic in the Harry Potter match too, and it's simply flawed. If it were to be your specific example, I can be 99.9% sure that it would be phrased to specifically mention the opponent's last rounds. But it doesn't.

I admire you for sticking to your guns, but having said that, it's an endeavour. There is simply no way Flash can be stopped in this match-up.

To everyone else: If you like Sora and Nick Fury, or hate Zero and Flash, feel free to vote Sora and Nick Fury if you wish. On the contrary, if you like Zero and Flash but hate Sora and Nick Fury, feel free to vote Zero and Flash.

But if you want to vote a legitimate winner in this fight, go with Flash and Zero. I only need to say one sentence to sum up the majority of my point: Not fast enough for Flash.

Look Mac, I understand you're a Sora fan, and that's OK. But you simply haven't provided me with a good reason that Sora can:

A: React faster than Flash
B: Damage Flash before Flash gets in
C: Have Fury hit Flash, whilst Fury is combating Zero (with Zero being bulletproof, this'll probably be a win for Zero, not counting Flash)
D: Not try to use magic against Flash.

A) Everyone knows he can't react faster than the Flash I've never argued this.

B) In both scenarios where I presented how Sora could win it involves him moving in especially the drive mode scenario. The closer he is to Zero Graviza the better cause it will do more damage.

C) Bullshit. I said with magic both opponents will be up above Sora for Fury to kill. I'm not making this one on one I'm using my team to its fullest. Fury is actually important to this plan.

D) I want him to use magic in this match. That's his main power why wouldn't he???

There is simply no way Flash can be stopped in this fight. Sora and Fury are a good team in their own right, but Flash and Zero are not only the superior team, they have the significant advantage in this fight.

Your argument if I may is and has been "Flash is fast." Well guess what buddy you know how many extremely fast characters have been taken down by both Sora and Fury quite a few.

To address your point on drive mode, once again, Sora won't have a chance when Flash is in his face beating him up. Fury will be pre-occupied as it is, let alone Flash is more than fast enough to dodge bullets.

Sora cannot take hits when he transforms. Ergo he's invulnerable. Also to transform all he must do is think it. I pray Flash continues on pounding on him cause it will do nothing but get his ass kicked.

I want to get this straight:

NOBODY SEES WHAT ANOTHER TEAM DOES IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS. That line refers to SORA AND NICK FURY SEEING THE STUFF IN THEIR ROUNDS, NOT SORA AND NICK FURY SEEING FLASH AND ZERO IN THEIR ROUNDS. You've been using the same logic in the Harry Potter match too, and it's simply flawed. If it were to be your specific example, I can be 99.9% sure that it would be phrased to specifically mention the opponent's last rounds. But it doesn't.

Do you know how stupid this makes you sound? Firstly you're reading it wrong. Secondly you are wrong. And thirdly you make a dumbass remark in it. That rule is specifically stating that whoever is fighting sees what has happened to their opponents in previous rounds if they would so choose to do so. Somebody like Iron Man may opt to not see it but the option is available.

In essence what you're currently arguing is that your team would see what your team has done in past rounds. No shit! It's not like they're fighting these blindfolded.

I admire you for sticking to your guns, but having said that, it's an endeavour. There is simply no way Flash can be stopped in this match-up.

To everyone else: If you like Sora and Nick Fury, or hate Zero and Flash, feel free to vote Sora and Nick Fury if you wish. On the contrary, if you like Zero and Flash but hate Sora and Nick Fury, feel free to vote Zero and Flash.

But if you want to vote a legitimate winner in this fight, go with Flash and Zero. I only need to say one sentence to sum up the majority of my point: Not fast enough for Flash.

I'm telling you right now Sora would without a doubt win. If you're confused about the rule ask those who run it but you're dead wrong in my eyes. Sora and Fury will win this like they should and it'll be a close match but I'm excited to see my personally backed team face deadpool and hawkeye next round.

(Btw I officially have Mario and magneto as my winners for the whole thing.)

B) In both scenarios where I presented how Sora could win it involves him moving in especially the drive mode scenario. The closer he is to Zero Graviza the better cause it will do more damage.

But he's not going to have a chance to use it with Flash in his face.

C) Bullshit. I said with magic both opponents will be up above Sora for Fury to kill. I'm not making this one on one I'm using my team to its fullest. Fury is actually important to this plan.

And Sora is going to have no time to use magic.

D) I want him to use magic in this match. That's his main power why wouldn't he???

And magic won't do anything because Flash will stop him.

Your argument if I may is and has been "Flash is fast." Well guess what buddy you know how many extremely fast characters have been taken down by both Sora and Fury quite a few.

None as fast as Flash I'm afraid.

Sora cannot take hits when he transforms. Ergo he's invulnerable. Also to transform all he must do is think it. I pray Flash continues on pounding on him cause it will do nothing but get his ass kicked.

:banghead:

A: He's not going to do that straight away.
B: You're severely underestimating Flash's speed.

Do you know how stupid this makes you sound? Firstly you're reading it wrong. Secondly you are wrong. And thirdly you make a dumbass remark in it. That rule is specifically stating that whoever is fighting sees what has happened to their opponents in previous rounds if they would so choose to do so. Somebody like Iron Man may opt to not see it but the option is available.

In essence what you're currently arguing is that your team would see what your team has done in past rounds. No shit! It's not like they're fighting these blindfolded.

What they've learnt in previous rounds. A team such as Powerpuff Girls and Joker could have learnt to be more cohesive as a unit for an example. What Sora and Fury saw in their previous rounds, in order to use it to fight other opponents. They are not going to know who Flash or Zero are, period.

I'm telling you right now Sora would without a doubt win. If you're confused about the rule ask those who run it but you're dead wrong in my eyes. Sora and Fury will win this like they should and it'll be a close match but I'm excited to see my personally backed team face deadpool and hawkeye next round.

(Btw I officially have Mario and magneto as my winners for the whole thing.)

Even if your mis-representation of the rule stands, Flash can still outspeed the human mind. It's just icing on the top if the rules are indeed according to me correct.

I have no need to block quote reply to the previous response due to the basic nature of your argument.

Your entire argument to everything I've said is "Flash is too fast." There's no way Sora or Fury could do ANYTHING because Flash is just too fast. But then I must ask you did anyone they face get a hit on them yet or do anything offense. Considering in every vote there has yet to be a shut out with them I'd assume yes. So what does it mean that other opponents did indeed get in a shot. All Sora needs is one spell and this one is over.

But..but Flash is fast.

Flash doesn't even use all of his speed on the strong bad guys. Why in the world would he go all out against someone who loks like their 13 holding a gaint key?

He wouldn't and that's where your argument fails.

Just stook a vote out on Sora and Nick. I've now evened it up to 8-8! Good luck Sora and Nick! Yes! Oh No! Look at Choxy pretending he knows just what the hell is going on.... Just joking, I believe that Sora and Nick both have got more attributes that are just better then their rivals, in my opinion.

I have no need to block quote reply to the previous response due to the basic nature of your argument.

Your entire argument to everything I've said is "Flash is too fast." There's no way Sora or Fury could do ANYTHING because Flash is just too fast. But then I must ask you did anyone they face get a hit on them yet or do anything offense. Considering in every vote there has yet to be a shut out with them I'd assume yes. So what does it mean that other opponents did indeed get in a shot. All Sora needs is one spell and this one is over.

But..but Flash is fast.

Flash doesn't even use all of his speed on the strong bad guys. Why in the world would he go all out against someone who loks like their 13 holding a gaint key?

He wouldn't and that's where your argument fails.

This isn't WZCW, therefore we have no idea on how previous battles went apart from the victor. It's entirely up to interpretation. You say they did, I say it depends on the opponent, and I'm not analysing a bunch of matches which have already finished.

But your second point...

Mac, I do like you. I don't want you to take too much offence from what I'm about to say. But that's easily the stupidest thing I have read throughout the entire tournament.

This tournament is life and death. Of fucking course Flash is going to go all out. His life depends on doing so. He's going to fight to the bitter end, as is everyone else in this tournament.

What's more, everyone in this tournament is here for a reason. Even the worst character in the tournament like Dedede could annihilate any Joe Bloggs. Every single person competing knows this. Therefore, Flash is not going to underestimate ANYONE.

@Choxy: That's fine. Me and Pancake beat Macios by default anyway, seeing as you have offered no reasoning for your vote.

I'm not at my computer right now and don't like multi quoting but I need to respond to this and then I will officially enjoy my workout.

1) It is indeed subjective on the criteria for voting and how the matches played out. In previous WZ Tournaments it is generally argued that the closer the votes the closer the battle. Whilst it's not anywhere directly stated what the rules on that is in this tourney, based on my own personal criteria I judge it like that and therefore will argue based on previous results that there was indeed attacks by the opponents which if they could do Sora for sure could do. Whether you agree or disagree with this opinion doesn't matter quite much because it's my own personal criteria for voting.

2) I like you as a poster too and calling what I wrote stupid is nowhere near as bad as what I've had in the past. Plus I've already greened you so there's no need for flattery I know it's there.

3) With point 2 being said I whole heartily disagree with you. Indeed personality and beliefs come into play. Sure in theory this is considered life or death however this tournament and previous ones there have been arguments against Batman because he refuses to kill. According to the Flash's wiki his own personal beliefs are what hold him back from being dominant. His other main weakness is his metabolism, and defense and I've already provided reasoning as to how my team breaks through his weaknesses.

You may think it's stupid that I would argue personality but believe me it's been argued several times before and several times again. Just because they can doesn't mean they do.

4) in theory in written votes it's 2-2, tied 8-8 of this post. Regardless of the "meat" of his post it counts buddy. All tied up.

So Macio's argument is that Flash wouldn't use all his speed on a 13 year old? Seriously? Flash lives in a universe where Children could very easily lift 100+ tons, or cast spells and magic far more powerful than Sora could muster. You honestly think he would underestimate Sora which would give him the win?

Yeah, fucking right. :rolleyes:

Macios, the idea that Flash would underestimate Sora is a shit argument. Flash would decimate both Nick Fury and Sora before Zero can even think of doing anything. Sora can't even swing his keyblade at a halfway decent speed compared to other people in his own universe.

I'm not at my computer right now and don't like multi quoting but I need to respond to this and then I will officially enjoy my workout.

1) It is indeed subjective on the criteria for voting and how the matches played out. In previous WZ Tournaments it is generally argued that the closer the votes the closer the battle. Whilst it's not anywhere directly stated what the rules on that is in this tourney, based on my own personal criteria I judge it like that and therefore will argue based on previous results that there was indeed attacks by the opponents which if they could do Sora for sure could do. Whether you agree or disagree with this opinion doesn't matter quite much because it's my own personal criteria for voting.

2) I like you as a poster too and calling what I wrote stupid is nowhere near as bad as what I've had in the past. Plus I've already greened you so there's no need for flattery I know it's there.

3) With point 2 being said I whole heartily disagree with you. Indeed personality and beliefs come into play. Sure in theory this is considered life or death however this tournament and previous ones there have been arguments against Batman because he refuses to kill. According to the Flash's wiki his own personal beliefs are what hold him back from being dominant. His other main weakness is his metabolism, and defense and I've already provided reasoning as to how my team breaks through his weaknesses.

You may think it's stupid that I would argue personality but believe me it's been argued several times before and several times again. Just because they can doesn't mean they do.

4) in theory in written votes it's 2-2, tied 8-8 of this post. Regardless of the "meat" of his post it counts buddy. All tied up.

1) That's a massive grey area. Just because Martian Manhunter and Urdnot beat Dredd and Tank in Round 1 decisively doesn't mean it wasn't that close as I proved in I think my first post in the tournament. You've done the same in the PPG/Joker vs MC/CA fight. You're being subjective here.

2) You're not an idiot though (at least not anymore), so I do expect better things from you.

3) Flash has to target Sora with extreme prejudice. There's no way he can derive that Sora will not attack him either, or that Sora isn't a bad guy. Stewie Griffin seems a harmless one-year old, but he's one of the evillest entities known to man. Also, Batman's refusal to kill HAS been broken before. Flash's trait is nowhere near as prominent however. I also refer you to Injustice again, where Flash has no problem with beating the shit out of other heroes if they threaten him.

4) His post is pretty much spam to be honest, seeing as he offered no reason. On the contrary, Pancake, you and myself have all offered reasoning.

So Macio's argument is that Flash wouldn't use all his speed on a 13 year old? Seriously? Flash lives in a universe where Children could very easily lift 100+ tons, or cast spells and magic far more powerful than Sora could muster. You honestly think he would underestimate Sora which would give him the win?

Yeah, fucking right. :rolleyes:

No my argument is that in a fight between Fury and Sora and Zero and Flash then the victory would go to you guessed it by now Sora and Fury.

However indeed I do think that Flash would not use all his powers against the team of Sora and Fury. Whether it be running into Final Drive from Sora with off the chart speed stats mind you, or waiting and getting knocked out thanks to a Zero Graviza I think this would go to Sora. Fury is here to shoot Flash up and distract Zero to which he could effectively do. He's a master strategist and a great fighter who also posses a large amount of health capabilities.

Sora on the other hand can not only cast incredibly powerful magic (he could be a planet buster with his magic) but also has blades made of the power of light as well as the ability to summon through magic omnipotent and untouchable figments of his imagination. Not to mention he draws power from EVERYONE he's ever encountered including Flash and Zero.

This battle goes to Sora and Fury and that's what I'll argue to the very end

Fallout: Oh without a doubt his post is pretty much spam. And I'll buy this Injustice argument because you're referring to the cut scenes. Regardless though do you think Zero is his friend yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back