Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Third round matches are conducted under extreme rules - all participants are legal, all the time. Everything is legal, including weapons.
  2. Polls will open immediately
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

6oo6yv.jpg

Match Four
JOHN CENA & HULK HOGAN
"We Sell Merchandise, Not Moves"
vs.
RAVEN & THE ROCK
"The Rock 'n' Raven Infection"

Rock and Raven come up against, what many would call, the favourites for this competition. Could the stipulation in this match cause a huge upset?​

Hogan and Cena are far to strong in this one. The Rock will put up a very good challenge and make this match interesting, but Raven is a huge weak link in this one. Raven will eventually get isolated he is no where on par with Hogan or Cena, tough break for the Rock/Raven team. Hogan and Cena will be very tough to beat from this point on.

I got to go with Cena/Hogan here. Two of the most dominant wrestlers in history and I just can't see a team in this tournament taking them down. Raven is most definitely the weak link of the match and will be shown as that when he goes down to the Attitude Adjustment.

I have to also give this to Hogan & Cena Two of the biggest superstars of All time have the advantage here over The Rock & Raven. I see Raven the weakest link in this match taking an Attitude Adjustment then the Leg Drop for the pin.

Does anyone here remember watching Sesame Street when they were a little kid, and hearing the song: "one of these things is not like the other?" That's clearly the case here. John Cena, Hulk Hogan, and the Rock. And Raven. All due respect to Raven, but he doesn't come close to the abilities or the statures of these other three guys. With all due respect to the Rock, who was one of my all-time favorites regardless of the fact that he cut his pro wrestling career short, having Raven as your partner against two legends like Hogan and Cena, and this was an easy choice. Cannot imagine this one won't be unanimous.

WINNERS: JOHN CENA AND HULK HOGAN

Give me Cena and Hogan on this one. Like many posters above me have said, Raven is the weak link in this match. Despite the fact that this is an Extreme Rules match, I still dont think Raven would have enough in him so that he and The Rock could take down Cena and Hogan. Raven causes the loss for his team here. Therefore, Hogan and Cena pick up the victory.

If I assume its an idy match, or not in WWE. Then I will be the opposite of everyone, Rock N Raven infection will win. The Rock evens out hogan as raven has the "Weapons" factor. I mean yes star power hogan and cena are by far better than raven. But Hardcore, only few can stand beside the sick and twisted Raven.

Going with the boring choice, I suppose. An argument certainly can be made for a RockNRaven, especially with such a badass name and Raven supposedly being the best hardcore wrestler of all time, or something like that.

But the thing is, Hogan and Cena are two of the top 5 ever and it's about time one of them won one of this super prestigous WZ tourneys. Might as well be this one. Vote for Hogan and Cena. Vote for America!

I got Raven and Rock, just because Hogan is a bore. The Rock is the shit, he'll be whupping ass and making funny noises/gestures throughout the entire match, all Raven needs to do is hit Hogan with a chair, or some shit like that.

So Rock takes out Cena and Raven beats up Hogan, there you have it.

I love The Rock but Raven is the weak link here. You can bring up the bullshit "but he's hardcore" argument all you want, I'm not buying it. Just because you are a hardcore wrestler by nature doesn't mean you're going to have an advantage over two of the most successful wrestlers of all time. Besides, Cena has been in plenty of gimmick/hardcore matches and has beaten much better opponents then Raven.

This match is actually harder than it should be for the eventual winners but I do think that Cena nd Hogan have what it takes to beat The Rock and Raven over the course of this match.

Unlike some though, I don’t think that Raven is a weak link of the team. Rather, I just think that Cena and Hogan would be too strong for the Rock and his teammate. Hogan and Cena are, undoubtedly, two of the pioneers of modern wrestling and looking past them for someone who never made it big just doesn’t scream sensible to me.

Both of these teams could realistically win the match. However, when I try and envision the match in my head, all I can see is John Cena covering Raven for the win after a hellacious match and my gut feeling is enough to carry them through this round and into the semi-finals, I think.

I think Cena and Hogan will win this macth like a many have already made the point of. I think they will win because of the simple fact being they are and have been the faces of the WWE and even though the Rock has been a face of the WWE I just don't see him being able to beat Hogan and Cena with a parther like Raven.

Winners Hogan and Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back