Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND ONE

XtgxSA3.png

We couldn't have planned this better if we tried. Two teams of a pretty-boy with guns and swords and a deceptively dangerous animal take each other on. Bugs Bunny was a fantastic talking point of last year's tournament, but with two-and-a-half newcomers this year, it's up in the air who takes this one.

FIGHT!

Is this even really that tough a fight?

Bugs is Bugs, so we dont even really need to discuss that point.

So lets add Dante to what Bugs already brings to the table. The son of Sparda will have no problem dismantling Squall. Stength, speed and dead to rights accuracy gives Dante an edge without even using the Devil Trigger. Add his lovely arsenal of weapons to the mix and its all over.

So the son of a demon and the tricky rabbit will have no trouble here.

I'm giving my vote to Bugs Bunny and Dante here. However, I would like to believe that during the fight Bugs gets bitten by Rocket Raccoon and gets diagnosed with rabies. The cunning rabbit now faces the slow infection of becoming rabid throughout the rest of the tournament. His sense of morals slowly dwindle as he tries to fight the urge of being blood-thirsty. Will the hero live long enough to see himself become the villain? I am thinking that it could be one of the best sub-plots of the entire tournament.

I'm giving the match to Team 2; however, when I was doing some research and I found that both Dante and Squall are gagged to the max. Anyone besides [probably] Dagger ever heard of Squall's pants? Unlike Deadpool's mystical bag that got wanked to hell last year, these things causally defy the laws of physics and allow Squall to carry 100 of anything... and I mean anything... in a separate dimension inside his pants, and then bring them out to use in a fight. I'd love to see Bugs reality warp his way out of having 100 black holes thrown at him.

Normally Squall would never be that powerful. Dante could probably solo on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back