Round One: Predator vs. King

Discussion in '4th Annual BattleZone Tournament' started by JGlass, Aug 2, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Predator

2. King

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Round One...

[​IMG]

Predator has hunted many different species from all around the galaxy, but has he fought a man with the head of a leopard? Probably not. Wrestler vs. hunter, which one of these mighty warriors has what it takes to make it to round two?

FIGHT!

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Okay, yeah, Predator could probably win this one, but King is my man. He's wrestled demons. He's wrestled ogres. He's tombstoned and hurricanrana'd countless supernatural beasts. He powerbombed a bear! He's a certified badass, and in this hunt there's only one guy going down for the three and it isn't gonna be King. He could totally powerbomb a Predator, and he could totally powerbomb him into unconsciousness.

No, this isn't a very scientifically sound argument, and I'm sure plenty of people will come and give me some in return, but right now I just want King to hit a hurricanrana on Predator.

Rainbow Yaz likes this.
  3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

The Predator species are ultimate hunters. With everything from pinpoint laser guns to kick ass bladed weaponry to stealth, they have it everything it takes to hunt whatever species inhabits the planet they are on.

King is a guy who wears a leopard head, and what is a leopard to a hunter if nothing more than big game. That's right, the hunter and the hunted. As awesome as King hitting some sweet pro wrestling moves on Predator would be, he doesn't have much of a dog in this fight in my opinion.

4. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Predator would either get him up close with his hand claw fork thing or just fire one of his dozen alien weapons and kill King instantly.

5. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Tough draw for one of my favorite Tekken characters to play as. He is just outclassed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.