Round One: Megatron vs. The Undertaker

Discussion in '4th Annual BattleZone Tournament' started by The Doctor, Aug 2, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Megatron

2. The Undertaker

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Round One...

[​IMG]

Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons, and a ruthless and powerful robot that can transform into a lethal firearm. The Undertaker knows all about being lethal, and in this iteration is a powerful necromancer with the ability to throw opponents hundreds of feet into the sky. Two supremely evil forces collide in round one, but one of them must rest in peace!

FIGHT!

2. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

All the mystical powers of lightning and druids will not be stopping the Decepticon tyrant here. The size advantage is a big one & Taker can literally be crushed in Megatrons hand.

3. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Megatron can win with just one of his laser blasts. Undertaker in any form stands zero chance.

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

This is WWE Immortals Undertaker. You know, the guy that can ACTUALLY summon lightning and raise the dead? Megatron is a giant robot, but he's still a robot. Even he can't shrug off a concentrated bolt of lightning, even if he'd shrug it off more easily than some of the other competitors in the tourney. A bigger robot just means a bigger target to hit. Plus, Taker can create hordes of mindless puppets and zombies. He might not be able to chokeslam or Last Ride Megatron, but he can sure slow him down enough to fry him with lightning and fire. For Undertaker to be crushed by Megatron, Megatron needs to catch him first, and if Megatron's distracted that won't be an easy feat.

This isn't a wash. The Deadman goes 1-0.

5. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Something has always bugged me about Megatron, he transforms into a gun.

[​IMG]

Think about that for a minute, he transforms into something that requires something else to utilize him. I'm sorry; but he is literally the most useless transformer. Starscream -- with all his idiocy -- at least turns into a fighter jet. Transformers, by and large, change into methods of conveyance. Soundwave and Megatron are the only two that I can remember who turn into things that are fucking stupid.

This is a one-on-one fight, no decepticons can run up and use gun-megatron to shoot the Undertaker. Even if they did, this Undertaker is a fucking necromancer/lich. Those who are familiar with D&D (I'm looking at you Dagger Dias), you know what would have a higher challenge rating. An Iron Golem is a challenge rating 13, a lich (outside of their home turf) is a fucking 21. To help put that into perspective, the dreaded Tarrasque is a challenge rating 20.

[​IMG]

Undertaker paralyzes Megatron (transformers have a nervous system, look it up) with his gaze and pushes him over.

6. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

You make two really good points that I myself wanted to make, but was beaten to it.

One, he does change to a fucking gun. That shit always bugged me too. At least when Soundwave turned, he could record shit and be all covert about it. Megatron just turned into a gun, a Walther if I am remembering correctly. Sure, other Decepticons could fire him, but 1v1 rules.

Two, this is a 1v1 fight as has been stated. Outside of those shitty Michael Bay movies, Megatron did most of his best work with numbers behind him. He wasn't really
    much for the front lines. Classic mega villain, letting his lackeys do the heavy lifting.

Even if you take away Taker's ability to summon the undead to keep this strictly one on one, he still has his lightning to fry Megatron's circuits/nervous system.

enviousdominous likes this.
  7. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Megatron can also transform into a jet and a truck. Judging by the amount of damage one of his arm cannons/lasers cause looks to be equivalent to that of a bomb dropped from a B52 on soil. I don't think Undertaker the Immortal has anything to block these blasts. Plus he could fit neatly inside Megatrons ear, he can't win.

8. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

His transformation to a gun has its purpose, but honestly he is more known for his tank or jet transformations. Regardless, his weapon is the focus here. A damn fusion cannon the size of a car, shot by a giant maniac kind of trumps tiny necromancer. I doubt Taker can withstand that blast.

Takers power is untested against such an enemy. For all we know, it could be nothing more than a minor inconvenience to Megatron. Cant vote on assumption of power. The fact is Megatron is much bigger and his power has been proven to blow up more powerful things than The Deadman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.