Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One...

8qrRTft.png

Falcon is a veteran who helps out one of the greatest soldiers America has ever seen, all the while forging his own path. Big Boss is a legend who abandoned the military to forge his own path for better or for worse. Falcon is an accomplished hero, but does he have what it takes to take on the man who sold the world?

FIGHT!

Big Boss all the way.

You name it, he has a gadget that can do it. Fulton extraction system that whisks people through a wormhole? He's got that. Remote-controlled missile? Easy. Rocket launcher? C4? Guns upon guns? Done, done, and done. Big Boss has taken down enemy gunships, Hind-D helicopters, flying platforms, and more. He's also absurdly resilient. The dude has cheated death countless times and seems to have a ridiculous natural healing factor if Metal Gear Solid 3 is any proof.

There's a reason this guy has been final boss and protagonist, all in the same series. I'm a huge Falcon fan - I'm the guy who got him in the tournament in the first place - but in a battle of wits and firepower, I'm giving it to the legend himself.

Big Boss is to battle what Bobby Fisher was to chess, he not only predicts your every move but he likely created the environment that forces your every move.

Falcon is a highly trained soldier, the exact type of mind that Big Boss has grown accustomed to manipulating. Beyond that; Big Boss basically held the entire world hostage with the notion that he could launch a nuclear weapon to any point on the planet from his secret base. All the secret societies, who supposedly control everything, were exposed as they failed in their attempt to take down Big Boss, and -- to my knowledge -- he fooled them into thinking they succeeded.

I see this fight going exactly as Falcon had planned, which turns out to be a plan that was written by Big Boss under the guise of Falcon's commander. A commander gives orders, a soldier obeys. Falcon, in spite of his heroism, becomes a casualty of his devotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back