• Mad Max

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One...

S5t2Vj9.png

Both of these men have had to fight there way through the desert, but in vastly different deserts. Cordell Walker might be a world class martial artist, but does he have the skills to overcome Mad Max's innate drive to survive? You be the judge!

FIGHT!

I've got to go with Max on this. Walker is a man who thrives in a world of law and order whereas Max's world is one of chaos and ultimately survival of the fittest. In a hand to hand fight, I've no doubt that Walker would not only hold his own but might also win; however, it might not even come to that if Max decides to pull out a sawed off shotgun and empty both barrels into Walker's chest.

Max is ruthless, Walker isn't. Vote Max.

In my book, both of these guys are fairly evenly matched. Walker may have the hand to hand advantage, Max the weaponry advantage, both have a cool car(remember Walker had that bitching pickup), so it's pretty much a wash. I think it comes down to who is willing to go farther to win. Max is a renegade who is used to operating by his own rules. Walker rarely if ever operated outside the confines of the law. Max wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back