Round One: Captain Falcon vs. Alduin

Discussion in '4th Annual BattleZone Tournament' started by JGlass, Aug 1, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Captain Falcon

2. Alduin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Round One...

[​IMG]

Between his career as a bounty hunter (do you think we have enough bounty hunters in this tournament?) and his time as an F-Zero racer, Captain Falcon is no stranger to danger, but has he faced anything quite as dangerous as a dragon that believes itself to be a god? Will Alduin show Captain Falcon his moves, or will Captain Falcon Falcon Punch his ticket to round two?

FIGHT!

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Imagine, for a second, Captain Falcon doing this to a dragon.

He punched Black Shadow so hard he exploded into energy! How cool is that?

Seriously though, Captain Falcon has mach speed both in and out of his car, he has wicked punches and kicks that transmit MASSIVE bursts of energy, and he can even summon his car. Yeah, he might seem a little undersized in comparison, but that's a tale as old as time. Dragons are built to be slain by heroes. Even god-like dragons fall at the hands of heroes. Captain Falcon will punch Alduin so hard he'll explode into millions of tiny scales. Vote for Captain Falcon.

3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Idk man, a dragon is a pretty tough opponent. Especially one of the most powerful dragons in existence. The average dragon in Skyrim was a pain if you were a strictly melee fighter, and Aldiun was as tough as they come. I can't help but see Captain Falcon getting his head bitten off in this one. May he forever live on in our memes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.