• MCMG

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

MCMG has been one of the better posters here since I joined. His points are logical and he posts in a very polite manner also(something I value in a poster).
Easy choice for me, as I don't know OBW too well in my time thus far...

I've always enjoyed Will's posts but MCMG and I have followed a similar paths here in the WZF from joining mere weeks apart in 2010 and that along with being an excellent poster sways my vote his way.

I'm glad to see that this one has levelled itself out. For a while there, Will was quite far behind the young gun.

Looking at the voting, it seems as though most of the votes for MCMG are from "newer" posters, whilst the votes for Will are more from the older school of posters. Not that MCMG isn't a good poster, Will single handedly took Edge to the final of a WZ Tournament and copyrighted the Word-Fort! He, at one time, was an amazing poster and should have enough to carry forward here.

This one is easy for me. I have no ill-will toward MCMG, in fact I do not know his work much at all. However, Will is awesome, and one of the first people I spoke to here regularly. He gets me vote.

The match is tied with around 5 hours to go. Remember that if it is a tie when the poll closes, the first person to have 3 written votes will be declared the winner.

Get them votes in.

I lost? :(

I didn't vote for myself. Well, that's awkward.

Congrats to MCMG. I apologize. I have no clue who you are. In fact, I have no clue who anyone is that voted for you. Further truth. I know of, maybe 9 of those that voted for me. :lmao:

Guess I should've been more active. Those thousands of posts, and top rep points just did nothing. :( On the plus side. Vote Edge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back