• The Butcher

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

I like this match. Whenever I see a new post by Butcher, I always check it out because I know it'll be a worthwhile post. On the other hand, I think Stormtrooper is a solid poster too and I never understood the hate. Maybe I missed something. He does get a bit fanatical over things and is quick to jump to the defense of something, but usually he does a good job of defending it.

I'm not entirely sure here, though I think Butcher is more consistent. I think I like Butcher a tad more too. Okay, I'll go Butcher.

Stormy is a good poster, not just about wrestling, but about sports in general, though I often don't agree with what he says.

But I've been a Butcher fan since his "Dr." days, as he knows his shit and almost always makes me laugh. Also he has given me plenty of rep over his time on the boards.

I'm going Butcher.

No contest here. Butcher all the way being my homie and all.

Barbados_Island.jpg

The Barbados, Homie! ;)

Another really tough call here, two very solid posters head to head in the first round. I've been a big fan of Butcher ever since he arrived here, but Stormtrooper is solid too. Too solid to be trailing 10-0 at this point. Cue the comeback for ST.

Stormtrooper is a Jets fan. If that isn't a reason to vote for Butcher, I don't know what is.

Stormtrooper is far less of a knob than he used to be. I think. I don't know, I haven't interacted with him in a while.

Butcher's my ***** doe.

I've long appreciated Stormtrooper dating back to my newb days. Never had a single complaint about the guy. Generally, I really fucking dig Stormie <3. But unfairly for him, Butcher posts the way Vince Carter dunked in his prime.

Republicans get the nod this time: It's George W. Butch for me.

Butch is one reason I keep coming back to this place. I don't know Stormtrooper well enough to make any judgment for him. So the Butcher it is.

Eh, I voted Stormy. Why? Because he does not deserve to get his ass whipped like this. He's a smart guy, and while he has had some anger management issues, he can surely take the guys down who constantly say bad stuff about him.

Most of it is overblown anyway. All I know is that the guy made it to the finals of the debate league the last time we had it and deserves better.

Butcher is alright but some of his posts come off as a copy of GSB. Just my opinion, though.

Im voting for Butcher because he is my homie.

Plus ST gobbles knobs, so there is that.

Vote for Butcher.

This one is really difficult. While I'm a fan of this Stormtrooper poster, I'm also a fan of The Butcher. I have to vote for Stormtrooper on this one I think. It's close though. Probably vote for Butcher if it was against almost anyone else.

cut-it-out-o.gif

Aw, shucks...

Stormy, you deserved better. Ours is easily the toughest 'region' in this tournament.

Let's keep it going into the next round, gang! Remember, it's better to keep on my good side! Vote Butcher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back