• Lee

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Both guys are cool dudes and so it's very hard to choose. Then again, I share a better rapport with Lee. Or have, at least, done so in the past. Plus, with his knowledge of video games he brings something different to the forums.

Miko is great too, funny guy, but I am more or less indifferent towards him.

Short version: I know Lee better than Miko.

Lee is the better poster and should win, but Miko is more entertaining. He managed to create a robot, name it SHIT, and became one of the best characters in the fed. That takes talent. Oh sure, Lee saved the fed from being shut down, and is now a fall of famer, but has Titus ever defeated SHIT even once? I can't recall him doing so.

I'm voting Lee, but Miko is still awesome.

Oh goddamnit.

Miko is in my top three of favorite characters ever in the fed.

That said, Lee saved the fed (from everything I've read), sooo.... I dunno, I'll vote later.

Yet another tough one, couldn't really go wrong with either guy. In the end, though, I gotta give the slight edge to Lee.

I voted Miko cause Lee just got into the WZCW Hall of Fame, he needs to feel some sadness in his life to balance it out.

I still can't decide here. Right now I'm leaning more towards Lee since I've actually slept on his Couch but Miko was literally one of the first to reach out to me.

I reckon I'll just let this one go without my vote.

Remember that polls close in approximately 7 hours. In the case of a draw when the polls close, the winner is determined by having their name posted by 3 different posters. The first person to receive 3 written votes is the one who will progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back