• hatehabsforever

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

I've known both of these guys for years. I'm glad Habs came out of his shell and grabbed the brass ring on staff. He's a great poster. We've had many debates over the years. But in the beginning he was more exclusive than Jackhammer. I thought he'd eventually go the way of AJ, Eternal Dragon, Downward Spiral, or Wotdoiput.

That being said I'm probably grown closer to Dagger, even though he totally rigged the election and he still hasn't straightened out his Skype. That being said he's awesome and easily one of the best moderators on the site.

Gah! I can't choose. Abstaining unless someone gets blown out.

Gonna have to go with Dagger. I'm becoming more regular on here and I've talked to him the most out of anyone. Cool dude with a great taste in games

Lots of respect for D Double and what he has achieved here but I've always felt a kinship with young Habs so I'm giving him my nod here.

91526.jpg

See this adorable piece of the world known as monkeys riding dogs? Habs loves these little critters. That alone should give you enough incentive to vote for Habs over Dagger.

Also, I'm totally offering up rep to everyone who votes Habs.

Habs is currently down by 6, so I'll give him my vote. This match probably should be closer, but Dagger is likely a juggernaut in this thing. And he should be.

I really, really like habs, and voting against him isn't easy, but Dagger has looked out for me and been a friend to me from the start. Also, I think all of his Final Fantasy talk and pictures subconsciously got me to start playing JRPGs again. Hmm... I better hurry up and vote before I change my mind.

Habs has done battle with me in WZHL & on that alone he gets my vote. War heroes got to stick together.

Plus what Pancake said.

whiplashTacowhiplash.jpg

Just look at that tiny sombrero. Fantastic.

This is a tough one, gonna have to go with Dagger slightly here because he helped me with most of my RP's during my run with Lexi in the fed and Lexi is threatening to leave me in a Hayes if I don't vote for her friend Theron.

Both are great posters and this is unfair it happened so early on, but Dagger Dias is one of the most calmest/nicest posters on this Forum. In a cyber world of people who think they're much funnier than what they actually are (like 95% of Wrestlezone posters/wrestling geeks) Dagger is a breath of fresh air.

He's the deodorant to my armpit.

Wow. Having a bolded name really changes people's perspectives around here. Dagger isn't half the poster Habs is. He's much closer to Mack Swagger.

I've gone for hatehabs.

To be honest, I really can't split the two. Both are excellent posters are all around good guys. However, I'd like to see this match be a little closer than what it is. To that end, I've went for Habs.

That said, I really like Dagger. I feel as though he is a passionate WZ poster that adds a lot to the boards. I was going to abstain from the voting but I'd like to see this be closer. Don't take it personally Dagger, I still <3 you.

I went with Hatehabs because I think that he is a slightly better poster. I like Dagger too and what Rusty said is true. Both guys are in this select minority of nice guys on the forum, ones who don't take themselves seriously and just go about their work.

Thanks for the votes guys. Everyone who voted for me in this round's poll gets rep within the next three days. And habs gets rep too because he's awesome.

Still trailing by 6, with only about 6 hours to go. Looks like you got me again, Dagger.

You put up a great fight. Much like our original match in the first round of the election, this could have gone either way. You've always been someone I respect around here.

You put up a great fight. Much like our original match in the first round of the election, this could have gone either way. You've always been someone I respect around here.

Right back at you, Dagger. As much as it sucks to lose in the first round of this thing, there's no one else on here I'd rather lose to. No shame in losing to one of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back