Round of 32: KB versus GSB

Who Wins?

• KB

• GSB

Results are only viewable after voting.
5,000 rep points for a vote this round.

Or 32,000 rep points for my vote for the rest of the tournament.

Added on to my existing score naturally.

I voted KB in the first round and got nothing. This round I find out massive amounts of rep is available. :(

At least my faithful daddy loves me. Love you GSB.

I regret nothing. Perhaps Sam might be more gentle with me in the next round?

Do you need a decision on the rest of the rounds now or can I buy the big package later?

You can pay me 5,000 now and 5,000 for each round after, until you take the complete package and I'll discount accordingly, but the longer it takes the lesser the discount.

I voted KB in the first round and got nothing. This round I find out massive amounts of rep is available. :(

At least my faithful daddy loves me. Love you GSB.

I was waiting to be on Springer to tell you this but since you voted for me I'll tell you now that I'm banging your girlfriend.

And it is your fault I'm losing.

I was going to say, what in the world is so funny about GSB? The prick eliminated me also so I already had bitter feelings.

....Then he insulted Slyfox and part of me wants to vote for him now. If it's any consolation, I'll please your wife for a night while you take care of bribing poster's for votes.

Nightmare, you can only provide yourself with the feeling and knowledge that you did what was best in you heart and your groin.

Such statements & sentiment around the holidays sure do warm my heart....

They can be 2500 of whatever color you like nightmare.

That's why in honor of Christmas I choose green.

Now I am going to go take a hot shower because I feel like a holiday ****e. One broken shoe, tangled in silver tinsel & smelling like an odd mix of egg nog, glazed ham & shame...

2 and a bit hours left go until voting closes. This is going to get interesting. However, I think, if any one of these guys are likely to have someone waiting in the wings to vote, then it'll be KB. My gut is backing a win for the admin.

MustacheTwirl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back