• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Round of 16: Theo versus Echelon

Who Wins?

• Echelon

• Theo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Quarter Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

Gotta stick with my main man Ech simply for his major contributions to my favorite time of the year - WZT time!!! I will however, always have a severe man crush on Theo and that most luxuriant of facial appendage.

Have to go with Theo, in what has been a really tough decision for me. I totally respect the hell out of Ech and have voted for him in the last two rounds. But Theo has always been awesome. He was a great graphics guy back when I was into that. He took over the WZPC after I had to leave. And he is currently rocking it in WZCW.

He's just flat out awesome!

Both great guys but I voted for Echrlon got all if the same reasons I voted for him in the earlier rounds. Plus he's more active on the forums these days than Theo.

This was incredibly close for me, almost to the point of having to flip a coin. Both are nice guys who I respect, good posters, and great RP'ers. Ech is a little more active these days so I'm voting for him.

I'm probably gonna vote for Theo because talking to Ech on Skype is next to impossible due to his static filled mic.

Theo doesn't talk to me on Skype because he hates me maybe. I'm not really sure.

I'm probably gonna vote for Theo because talking to Ech on Skype is next to impossible due to his static filled mic.

Theo doesn't talk to me on Skype because he hates me maybe. I'm not really sure.

I keep hearing this coming up (me not talking to people on Skype). I'm never on Skype, because I always forget that I actually have one. I only created it to talk to a lady friend that had moved to France for a year or so. Such a sappy romantic, eh? Certainly not because I hate you, because I absolutely love you. You're my big homie.

Honestly surprised I've made it this far and I like Echelon, he's most certainly good people. Best of luck my fellow WZCW'er.

Ending up voting Theo because he runs a whole section of the forums and I always thought his name should be bolded for that.

That came down to the wire. And I was resigned to go out this round. Theo is an excellent poster and deserves every praise imaginable. My thanks to those that voted for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back