• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Round of 16: Jane versus Dagger Dias

Who Wins?

• Jane

• Dagger Dias

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Quarter Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

Gotta give my love to D Double, simply for the way he has risen above the character assassination of the elections to become one of the most respected mods on the forum. John'd be proud, amigo!
john-cena-wallpaper-2011-2012-black-rise-above-hate-1-.jpg

It's also not about the green rep that he gives as thanks (although they're more than welcome, heheheh), Dagger is simply an awesome poster, and most of us would have voted for him anyway. For the last two and a half years, he has become everything that people said he wouldn't. I remember having legit pissed him off once by calling him out on his moderating, but ever since I started coming to WZF regularly, I figured that I judged him wrongly. Anyway, since I suck at storytelling, I'll keep this short- My vote goes to Dagger Dias.

I think I voted for Jane in both of the first two rounds, but I think his reign of terror is about to come to an end. It's Dagger this time for me.

Sorry Jane, but the dream run is over. Dagger is a runaway freight train and won't face the probably of running into a "suplex derailment" until at least the semi's.

Gotta vote for Dagger here. Why? Because of how many times he winked in my rep, I think he loves me. Or he loved Lexi Hayes. I don't know.

Gotta vote for Dagger here. Why? Because of how many times he winked in my rep, I think he loves me. Or he loved Lexi Hayes. I don't know.

Dagger sends me so many smiley and winkey face reps I don't know what to do with them all.

He sends me so many winky faces I worry that he might be having a stroke.

Yeah I do tend to send smileys and winky faces on the RP's that I liked. Next round maybe I'll start green repping RP's I liked with some of these guys instead:

:hogan: :snuka: :sabu2: :undertaker2: :robvandam: :raven: :pogo: :taijiri:

I heard Jane smells like grapefruit juice, and Dagger is really a serial dwarf killer.

This may take a while for me.

I heard Dagger would feel like he failed as a dog owner if he found his dog riding a monkey. He would beat the monkey right off of the dog. Tragic really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back