Round 8: nickb03 -vs- GuyCompton

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Should the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship be unified?

This is a eighth round match in the Debater's League. nickb03 is the home debater and gets to choose which side of the debate they will be on and who debates first, but they have 24 hours to make their choice.

This thread is for DEBATERS ONLY and will end on Friday at 2pm EST.

Anyone that posts in this thread besides the debaters, league admins, and judges will be infracted!

Good luck.​

I gave GuyCompton a few days to show up, but I guess he can't make it. I will make my opening post.

Should the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship be unified?

I say yes. I've been saying yes to this question for years.

I have never been a fan of the brand split. I understand why they did it at first, but I don't think it's doing WWE any good at this point in time.

We Need One Champion

The WWE hasn't had a true Heavyweight Champion in a long time (September, 2002). This becomes a problem when one Champion, on Raw, as viewed as more important than the champion on Smackdown.

Raw vs. Smackdown

Raw is obviously the #1 show. It does much better in the ratings, and (now) has all of the big names. If WWE were to unify the WWE/WHC, it's highly unlikely that Smackdown and Raw would stay seperate entities. Smackdown used to be a decent continuation of WWE storylines, carried over from the flagship show (Raw). It's time for this to go back to what it was originally intended for.

GuyCompton has bowed out of the competition so all points will be awarded to nickb03.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back