• #8 Taz

• #9 Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#8 The Human Suplex Machine Taz vs. the Big Red Machine Kane

The following match takes place in Calgary, AL under normal WCW Rules. Debate and follow the rules, no spamming please.

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (Remember, this is old school WCW, so the ring entrance and the ring are on the same level.)
3. Will crowd be a factor.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

Kane is crap. But I expect him to get through because of how popular he is. Don't get me wrong I like the guy. But he really is a pile of shit.

Tazz, what can I say. If only you weren't a midget. If he was 6'' then he'd still probably be wrestling in WWE today, he's also probably be a former world champ.

I don't know how you can out and say Kane is crap. He is a huge powerful man. He has slammed the big show on several occassions and i remember him once carrying the show around on his shoulder posturing for a tombstone. He obviously never did move but nonetheless... He is also incredibly agile for a man of his size. His top rope moves are not awkward at all, as many big man top rope moves seem to be. And i think he tells a believable story in the ring most nights. His pace is slow but it is supposed to be. You can't just have every wrestling doing the same cirque du soliel flips every match like TNA.

That being said tazz is awesome. He showed he could be a top guy for a small time promotion and his popularity is insane. His matches were always entertaining and array of suplexes were amazing. He is definitally a better "wrestler" by greco roman standards and in my opinion his matches on average are more entertaining than kanes. But if the question is who would win in a match between the two, i have to go with Kane.

I don't know how you can out and say Kane is crap.

Easily. Kane is crap.

He is a huge powerful man.

He's 7'' tall. He'd better be powerful.

He has slammed the big show on several occassions and i remember him once carrying the show around on his shoulder posturing for a tombstone.

So has Cena. And Cena is smaller and does it more impressivley.

He is also incredibly agile for a man of his size.

I wouldn't say so. He climbs the turbuckle and jumps off. That's pretty much it.

His top rope moves are not awkward at all, as many big man top rope moves seem to be.

You are joking. The fear on the wrestlers he's jumping onto is legit. His clothesline off the top couldn't be more awkward.

And i think he tells a believable story in the ring most nights.

Getting beat by Henry & Viscera is prettyy believable to me.

His pace is slow but it is supposed to be.

Agreed.

You can't just have every wrestling doing the same cirque du soliel flips every match like TNA.

Agreed x2.

I always was a taz mark, but outside of ecw he wasn't ever really worth much. His opening run in wwe started hot but fell apart so fast. Kane I've always thought never got the big push he deserved. Come on, 23 hours as champion? Like someone already said, Taz would've been great had he been a few inches taller. Since it's not ecw, i have to give this one to kane after a short but intense match.

Noooooo way. Kane never got a push?????? LOL. IDK i seem to remember him totally dominating eveyrone for months when he debuted. And I also remember him eliminating the most guys ever in the royal rumble.

Kane is pretty decent for a big man, but in general he pretty much sucks. Taz on the other hadn, had it all, besides height. Skill, intensity, fuckin SWEET music lol, and charisma. He would overcome Kane with his intensity and tenacity. this is actually JUST the kind of match that TAz in his prime would come through on, with a tazmission. I voted accordingly.

I voted for Taz, simply because I'm thinking old school Taz. He didn't need weapons from E.C.W. to get him by, he had pure talent. Kane has the power and size advantage, but I think if you factor in the staging of the ramp..

Anyone remember Taz/Bam Bam Bigelow?

I think Taz has more power than people give him credit for, and can easily top Kane in time. Just stay away from a possible Chokeslam, and hit several suplexes.. he should have Kane tapping with the Taz-mission within the 10 minute mark.

Kane is incredibly...average, but that's a good thing. He's not terrible, but he's certainly not a great. He's a good big man. His career however, just seems incredibly, meh. He's never had that stellar match where you were like, damn, that was incredible. Maybe, maybe the match at WM14 might do that for you, but that's going on ten years now.

Taz on the other hand is a buzzsaw. Some say he was misused by the WWE, he was at his end guys. Injuries will do that for you. Taz had to work extra hard and extra tough because of his stature and that eventually catches up to you, ask Rey Mysterios torn bicep.

In their primes, I just see Taz coming out on top. Taz is like superglue, if he gets on you, he's staying on you. Kane can dominate this match, but it takes one mis step and the Tazzmission is locked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back